Audi Showcase Invitation

smudger69

Reaction score
Hi
Received an invitation from the Lomond Audi Group up here in Scotland to test drive the RS models, R8 coupe and spyder and the S3 on unaccompanied drives at Airth Castle. Has anyone else received this.

No but I want to

Reactions: cemerson
I had one a few months ago with the RS models no S3 though. Managed to take out the R8 v10 plus and RS7 both amazing cars and super fast.

Yes I did this during the summer. It's an awesome day! I test drove the S3 and rsq3 - dealer has put me on the next one so will take out an r8 and rs7 then
Hi
Received an invitation from the Lomond Audi Group up here in Scotland to test drive the RS models, R8 coupe and spyder and the S3 on unaccompanied drives at Airth Castle. Has anyone else received this.

Yes received the invitation today from Exeter Audi - for 11 October which is the same day as the Castle Combe event to which I'm committed. ******!

I went on one at Oulton Hall, near Leeds. Booked early and got my choice of cars. They prefer you to drive a set route (but its not obligatory) and warn you the police are aware and there, so you don't go mad. Food (of sorts) provided so all in all a good day. Oh yeah, forgot, they clean and valet your existing car for you while your there too.