audi servicing costs how f****** much

baldyplayer99

Reaction score
Just wanted to know the cost of a full service from audi (they say i needed a haldex filter etc) £658 :O am i wrong in thinking thats horrendously expensive. Or should i expect it from Audi??

They also quoted me 550 for a new cluster and 100 for hour labour.

mmmm

Sounds about normal.....

Think my local Audi charges around £120 per hour once the VAT has been added!

Not that I have or will ever pay that!

Just wanted to know the cost of a full service from audi (they say i needed a haldex filter etc) £658 :O am i wrong in thinking thats horrendously expensive. Or should i expect it from Audi??

mmm

How old, how many miles ?

Never!!! go audi for any work! only parts....

Go to an independent garage if you dont feel like doing the job yourself

I think a minor service is about £300 standard lol

Take about being caught with your pants down...

Reactions: kwistof
LOL i know. i woudnt have gone to Audi just wanted to know what they thought i needed doing for the mileage and what sort of cost (worst case scenario) But i work in crawley theres like 200 independant garages down here including tuning garages.

I just dont have the time myself.

Does anyone know of anyone who fixes clusters in the south east, everywhere i found on google is too much of a mishh

LOL i know. i woudnt have gone to Audi just wanted to know what they thought i needed doing for the mileage and what sort of cost (worst case scenario) But i work in crawley theres like 200 independant garages down here including tuning garages.

Does anyone know of anyone who fixes clusters in the south east, everywhere i found on google is too much of a mishh

Are you on about fixing the dead pixels in the cluster?

If so then I found a place in London that would fit and supply the part whilst you wait. Think I paid around £120 with a 2 year warranty but I have read that there are cheaper places if you travel further.

Contact - Cluster Repairs UK

whereabouts do you work in Crawley, I could recommend you a garage as its my hometown

You could try

Crawley Cars in Priestley Way - prob the best but doesnt look the best. do good work though
Manor Royal Motors behind the motorbike shop on Gatwick Road
Veefix in Three Bridges

Not sure if Ben does clusters, but I get everything done here:

356_parsons_logo.jpg

Parsons Performance
Unit 2 Tylers Yard
Lewes Road
Black Boys
Uckfield
East Sussex
TN22 5LF

Tel: +44 (0)1825 890768

I live in Horsham; it's worth the journey.