Audi service in Kent

hotglove

Reaction score
Hi, newbie Audi owner, 2003 A4 Cab 163 Sport 2.5 V6 TDI. Will need 80,000 service soon, and want best value/quality compromise. Based in Rochester, North Kent, but don't mind travelling a bit.
I drive a Mercedes Unimog at work and employer uses Sparshatts (Merc main dealer) Sparshatts Ashford are decent, but Sparshatts Sittingbourne are the worst I have ever heard of, caused thousands of pounds of damage to Mog and had a 100% failure rate (Mercedes Technical Director called at my home to apologise on the worst occasion, but they still f***ed up next time)

Hope you guys can help me avoid similar experience with the A4

I wouldn't bother using an Audi dealer if I were you. You say you don';t mind travelling, well I live in Bexleyheath, and use Sanspeed for all my servicing and maintenance. I've been going there for six years now, they've done work of all sorts on all three of my A4s, and it has always been faultless.

They are in Standard Road, Bexleyheath, and their website is here.

jdp1962 said:
I wouldn't bother using an Audi dealer if I were you. You say you don';t mind travelling, well I live in Bexleyheath, and use Sanspeed for all my servicing and maintenance. I've been going there for six years now, they've done work of all sorts on all three of my A4s, and it has always been faultless.

They are in Standard Road, Bexleyheath, and their website is here.

whereabouts in Bexleyheath?

I'm in Welling, very near to you ;)

abdus said:
whereabouts in Bexleyheath?

I'm in Welling, very near to you ;)

They're in Standard Road, just parallel to the Broadway. If you're coming from Welling, turn right off the Broadway into Devonshire Road, by the musical instrument shop, then go left into Standard Road. Sanspeed is on the left hand side.

jdp1962 said:
They're in Standard Road, just parallel to the Broadway. If you're coming from Welling, turn right off the Broadway into Devonshire Road, by the musical instrument shop, then go left into Standard Road. Sanspeed is on the left hand side.

I was actually about your wherabouts in Bexleyheath...

I'll pop down later and see if they can make me a nice exhaust :)

abdus said:
I was actually about your wherabouts in Bexleyheath...

I'll pop down later and see if they can make me a nice exhaust :)

Hansol Road. Turn right onto Upton Road from the Broadway, then right again about half a mile down.

I also live near you two, I have used Maidstone Audi ( i was in warranty mind )
DO NOT GO TO BEXLEY AUDI, they tried to charge me 70 quid to change 2 brake light bulbs. Hour's work my ****.

A4Quattro said:
I also live near you two, I have used Maidstone Audi ( i was in warranty mind )
DO NOT GO TO BEXLEY AUDI, they tried to charge me 70 quid to change 2 brake light bulbs. Hour's work my ****.
To be honest, unless the car was already in for other work, why would you go to any garage to change brake light bulbs? My mother could do that.

it was in for something else, and 2 had gone at the same time so I assumed it was something more involved.

well, I'm ok at Bexley Audi. the parts department guys always get the techs to help/advise me when I'm doing work on the car (at home).

everything on my car is factory standard/extra, when something breaks it gets replaced with genuine parts however i had the head gasket done at a local garage, took ages for him to do and now ive lost boost!

wish id had the money go main dealer! all mine is stamped by kent audi, no probs with them at all.