AUDI Service History Check Online Free. Website ?

alexandruAUDI

Reaction score
Hello!

Do you think that there are sites where I can check the complete service history for free?

Tks
Oliver,

https://check-car.eu/ and select audi from list

I don't think you'll find it for free, I searched too and I didn't find it.
I only check them here and I am satisfied, full audi service history record directly from a dealership.

Phone an Audi dealer and ask them to send it to you. Its doesn’t contain any personal data so they can send it without issue.

I’m having serious issues buying a new (2nd hand) car at the moment. Loads state full service history but no one has any paperwork / proof of any of it. By the time you get the details from Audi, the car has sold! I am spending so much time asking about gearbox and cambelt services! So frustrating. Wish there was free portal with this info!

Hello

check-car.eu - Audi service history check from official source only (official AUDI dealership)

I also used the free audi portal (erwin) but it does not contain any information, it rarely contains anything and it is useless. Someone on the forum recommended me a site where I found exactly what I was looking for. Full digital vehicle report, contains all data from the dealership. It is the only site where you can find the 100% detailed report, complete car history report. What I like is that they have service history from the dealership for any brand.

Try it, maybe it will help you

I’m having serious issues buying a new (2nd hand) car at the moment. Loads state full service history but no one has any paperwork / proof of any of it. By the time you get the details from Audi, the car has sold! I am spending so much time asking about gearbox and cambelt services! So frustrating. Wish there was free portal with this info!
When I tried to get the service history from audi last year, they wouldn't give it to me as I didn't own the car, so I feel your pain.