Audi SD Card alternatives

Legend7

Reaction score
As some of you know recently my RNS-e got stolen.. Unfortunatly looks like whoever did got away with it

I am looking at alternatives to the RNS-e and need some suggestions.

Is there anything out there which allows you to connect a SD card into the standard fit audi concert unit.

My car has a Ipod connector in the glove box, if i was to buy an Ipod would I be able to control it via the steering wheel etc can you forward/rewind/pause tracks or is it just on and off like the auc cable

The iPod dock is controlled by pressing the cd button on the HU, needs the iPod plugged in of course.
There are aftermarket boxes that offer extra connectivity for memory cards,USB etc all in one, just Google them and you'll find one suitable, just done the daughters Renault Clio and included a dig to ana converter, all works fine.

You can control the ipod through the steering wheel controls, change tracks forward and back. It acts like a cd changer. If you want bluetooth streaming then you can buy a tune2air wma1000 from @NHN. This will give you full a2dp wireless bluetooth streaming from your ipod dock which is what I use. (this is the only one that I have found to work)

Connects2 do a unit for around £50-70 depending on what you want from it, mine cost £60 about 4 years ago, has USB slot, SD card slot, and line-in

You can control the ipod through the steering wheel controls, change tracks forward and back. It acts like a cd changer. If you want bluetooth streaming then you can buy a tune2air wma1000 from @NHN. This will give you full a2dp wireless bluetooth streaming from your ipod dock which is what I use. (this is the only one that I have found to work)

can you forward within tracks?

Connects2 do a unit for around £50-70 depending on what you want from it, mine cost £60 about 4 years ago, has USB slot, SD card slot, and line-in

can you send a link

I bought mine off ebay about 4 years ago, possibly the CTAADUSB004 or 003, depending which stereo you have may mean a different wiring harness, I couldn't tell ya which though!