Audi S8...........Bargain l Think...?

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
Well my son and l where together "very rare" we went to the moooovies the other night,spoke about this and that,"this and that being all about cars and his motorbikes"...lol,Spoke about the RS side of things,then he said, dad l could get ya in a S8 for £2k deposit/£500/month and the larger the deposit of course smaller monthly payments.

I thought what a bargain, if this car was your thing........£80,000 car with 520 bhp

My Audi S3 £40k, £380/month in comparison to the S8...think l have been rippped off....lol

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Blackwhite
Well my son and l where together "very rare" we went to the moooovies the other night,spoke about this and that,"this and that being all about cars and his motorbikes"...lol,Spoke about the RS side of things,then he said, dad l could get ya in a S8 for £2k deposit/£500/month and the larger the deposit of course smaller monthly payments.

I thought what a bargain, if this car was your thing........£80,000 car with 520 bhp

My Audi S3 £40k, £380/month in comparison to the S8...think l have been rippped off....lol
What was your deposit on your S3 to only be 380 a month?

He also told me Audi build the RS6 and just break even,its the optional extras on the RS6 where they make the profit???

The S8 is a beast, @Scott recently went on a test drive, he is/was very tempted :)

For £500 a month it is a bargain!

Reactions: Blackwhite
The S8 is a beast, @Scott recently went on a test drive, he is/was very tempted :)

For £500 a month it is a bargain!

I just looked it up on the Internet. Does look like a Beast.

I am bringing my car in next week for it's first service check/oil change.
They will give me a loaner for the day. I hope I get something fun! :racer:

Saw an RS7 in merlin purple when I went to get my number plates from the dealers a few months back - my jaw just dropped - fab looking beast as it drove past. Wouldn't even like to think what the £££££'s were on one of those !!

Saw an RS7 in merlin purple when I went to get my number plates from the dealers a few months back - my jaw just dropped - fab looking beast as it drove past. Wouldn't even like to think what the £££££'s were on one of those !!

108,900 for a 2016 without adding options. (U.S.)

Did an Audi sport day last October and for "fun" asked how much the RS6 was on the old monthly payments.

The reply was around £10k down and £700 a month.

RS4 at £500 a month got me interested however with £3k cash. However no one seemed bothered to sell me one :(

Serious money A6 upwards....

Reactions: veeeight and Blackwhite
Did an Audi sport day last October and for "fun" asked how much the RS6 was on the old monthly payments.

The reply was around £10k down and £700 a month.

RS4 at £500 a month got me interested however with £3k cash. However no one seemed bothered to sell me one :(

Serious money A6 upwards....

Why didn't they want to sell you one Pulp? :blue:

108,900 for a 2016 without adding options. (U.S.)

I've just had a play on the configurator £10k for dynamic pack, £4k for carbon styling pack and £6k for B&O - eeeeeeeek !!!!!!!!!

I've just had a play on the configurator £10k for dynamic pack, £4k for carbon styling pack and £6k for B&O - eeeeeeeek !!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeek is right! :sign omg:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Why didn't they want to sell you one Pulp? :blue:

Was all very weird. Myself and @Bristle Hound both looked at getting one where there was a very attractive offer in the UK with a hefty contribution from Audi to make it very reasonable to finance.

I think we found out there was 70 odd available in the UK dealer network, however after ringing 3 or 4 dealers, they either didn't call back or just wanted to sell me an RS5! They just weren't interested.

Whoever can find an S8 at £500 should jump all over it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Bristle Hound
Was all very weird. Myself and @Bristle Hound both looked at getting one where there as very attractive offer in the UK with a hefty contribution from Audi to make it very reasonable to finance.

Whoever can find an S8 at £500 should jump all over it!!

Now that you mention it I seem to remember that BH stated they were not
very helpful about responding to his inquiries. :blue:

RS4 Avant - I have a lot of love for that car love the flared arches proper attitude. Also huge offset on the curved 5 V alloys with huge calipers and wavy discs just really look the part.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Pulp84
Was the S8 not in the first Taken film? At the end when he chases the boat along the river.

I saw the movie but I don't remember. Now I have to try to find the movie. :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Scottyg
Can't seem to find any offer online near £500 a month on an inc VAT rate.

The A8 also features in the Transporter TV show that's on Channel 5 (my Saturday evening guilty pleasure). Thinks it's a pre-facelift model but still looks very nice in black.

It is a ****** good price for that amount of car. Wish I could afford to buy it let alone run it.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Blackwhite
Was all very weird. Myself and @Bristle Hound both looked at getting one where there was a very attractive offer in the UK with a hefty contribution from Audi to make it very reasonable to finance.

I think we found out there was 70 odd available in the UK dealer network, however after ringing 3 or 4 dealers, they either didn't call back or just wanted to sell me an RS5! They just weren't interested.
Like Pulp84 says, I had a lot of Dealers with RS4's making promises, that turned out they would not honour in the end
I got well hacked off with the Dealers in the end
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/thinking-about-a-new-rs4-avant.235188/

@Pulp84 - Have a look here -
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/aud...-seats-nav-bose-sound-system-2252041#comments

I know the deal looks like its expired, but there looks like they may be other similar offers from different leasing companys if you can be bothered to look thro' the 22 pages of comments lol

Reactions: Pulp84
These things are beastly! My mate has one up in Yorkshire which I may have had a little drive in.
Being a small person, this felt like the titanic with a couple of turbos lol

Those numbers are pretty serious tho and do what they say. Pulls off the line like a rocket. amazing for something so big and heavy

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
The wife has processed an S8 deal today, the numbers are:
24 month rental @ £586.94
with 9 upfront
That's a maintenance inc. figure based on 10k miles per year. Excess mileage at 46.2p per mile (inc VAT)

Or non maintainance is £501.59 per month, (with 9x that upfront)

2 yrs hand the car back and walk away...

with 9 upfront
That's a maintenance inc. figure based on 10k miles per year. Excess mileage at 46.2p per mile (inc VAT)

Thats expensive far more than l was quoted

Ps.2 year lease deals on all cars are far more expensive 3-4 years being far cheaper and walk away.......Sounds like a Selectalease.co.uk deal and not from a AUDI Dealership.

with 9 upfront

That's awfully expensive, excess mileage price is a robbery.

Freedom Contracts offered better deal but I see it was removed now.

I got better deal than on Hot Deals website, directly from Audi. I spotted deal on Thursday, contacted broker on Friday morning but they almost sold all cars and I was on waiting list. In the meantime I called dealers directly and found one who got me better deal. When the deal was published on HDUK it was too late really, as allocation was gone.

£2280 deposit + 23 x £390 = £11250. That's with VAT included, for basic spec. I ordered some extras and it came to £12.5K total for 2 years lease.

It was one off, Audi trying to meet their quota/target. I know of a few people who got similar deals directly from Audi. I personally passed details to two other people who ordered cars too.

So from November/December you will start seeing more and more S8, when the cars will start to arrive.

Hi all

I just leased one from Vehicles 4 Business. Personal lease:

initial payment - 3189 inc vat
monthly: 521inc vat

best part is excess mileage at 10.8 ppm inc VAT.

It's standard VW/Audi excess charge.

Excess mileaged quoted in other post was horrible.