Audi S7 Decat Downpipes

RowdyS7

Reaction score
Can anyone steer me in the right direction for some downpipes that aren’t hugely expensive?... or even better if anyone on the Forum is wanting to get rid of there’s I’m your man

You won’t pass the UK MOT if you decat. Lot of hassle if you plan to swap back everytime the mot comes around. (US can get away - or could!)

Best option would be downpipes with sports cats fitted.

APR have just discontinued their downpipes.

Have a read here

:racer:

You won’t pass the UK MOT if you decat. Lot of hassle if you plan to swap back everytime the mot comes around. (US can get away - or could!)

Best option would be downpipes with sports cats fitted.

APR have just discontinued their downpipes.

Have a read here

:racer:

Yes, a shame they've discontinued Stage 2, over to MRC now I suppose

Sorry for delay! For some reason my reply did not get posted - Yeah aware of MOT hiccup with decat however have that covered :readit:... did not know about APR discontinuing! Thanks for the info! - Yes @rjwojcik the car will be going to Doug at MRC in the coming months (think I will let xmas pass first as the price tag is a little eye watering). Stage 2 through MRC with decat downpipes is the plan. Car currently has a non-valved 3inch straight pipe catback and a CTS dual intake system so the decat downpipes and stage 2 should complete it performance wise.... let's face it these cars are awesome out of the factory!

Reactions: RAF_S7 and rjwojcik
Keep us updated with how you get on.

I had been planning to go APR Stage 2, however APRs recent global withdrawal of stage 2/3 upgrades has now effectively closed that route. :racer: