Audi S6 headlight and drl small problems

Veseli1094

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i replaced my d2s bulbs with new osram cbi few days ago and i found out that my headlights have AFS module on them, after that i remove glove box and also found there one AFS module. I knew that was option on car but i never some my lights go left or right in corner neither up and down on start up, so i think that somebody didnt know how to code them or something. (dont know if they are factory installed or retrofited)

So know i have a little problem, i have vcds and got to coding screen but its look like i couldnt turn on all 3 function, AFS light, signature S6 led drl and washer for light.

So can somebody help me please, i change coding from 5 to 3 and i didnt got afs error on dashboard (assuming it was working because it was over day) but i got led drl error on dash. I didnt want to try coding it to number 9 to lose washer for light.

Does anyone have any info about that? Maybe i should try to put it on 9 and hope that washer will still work or even put it on 3 and than second number from behind put to 1 to led drl but not selectable on mmi?

I appreciate any info.

:)