Audi S6 C7.5 Revo stage 1

ah cool, sounded like you were giving it back to Audi soon which wouldn't make sense with all the work you are putting into it - very jealous!

Reactions: pez81
ah cool, sounded like you were giving it back to Audi soon which wouldn't make sense with all the work you are putting into it - very jealous!
God no. This car is fantastic now and cost me no more than my s4. Deals to be had. Cheers mate glad you like it

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

wish i could afford to run something fast
I do realise I'm very fortunate to have such an amazing car I don't take it for granted. I did get a really good deal on this though. I've seen guys ordered the new s4 for more than I paid for the S6 brand new.

On that note where did you pick up said bargain??

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

On that note where did you pick up said bargain??

So i bought it via my local Audi dealership but I got them to price match orange wheels. I saved over £14,000. The payments are the same as my S4 practically and I put nothing down. They're even cheaper now. £52,000 for the Avant i paid £54,000 I think. But the APR is ridiculously low sub 4% I think. I only buy new if the deal makes it too hard to resist. Plus as I saved so much if I traded in a year or less I woukdnt be out of pocket. Deals are there to be had.

Reactions: Joe3.0tdi
Ah that's interesting. Are audi in the habit of price matching like that? Did you take out the finance with audi too? Thanks for the info!

Ah that's interesting. Are audi in the habit of price matching like that? Did you take out the finance with audi too? Thanks for the info!

Yes and yes. I've done it 4 times now. Their finance is hard to beat. You get the best deals on cars which have been out a bit. You will struggle to get owt off an rs3 s4 s5 but an s6 s7 rs6 £14k+

Have in mind Orange Wheels comes through Crawley Audi.
My local Audi dealer is the back end of Car Wow. :)
Hence it's not such a stretch for your local dealer to match these deals as they go through them anyway.

I didn't realise they offered good finance deals. Cool, gives me food for thought! I take it you are only likely to get large discounts off of brand new cars?

I didn't realise they offered good finance deals. Cool, gives me food for thought! I take it you are only likely to get large discounts off of brand new cars?

Usually yeah.

All Audi's are fast. It's just some are faster than others. :racer:

As I've recently dropped a chunk of power and Quattro I whole heartedly agree, I could remap the ultra but that would defeat the point of buying it

Pez - are you looking to return the car on pcp?

As I've recently dropped a chunk of power and Quattro I whole heartedly agree, I could remap the ultra but that would defeat the point of buying it

Why would it defeat the point of buying it?

Why would it defeat the point of buying it?

As I bought it for economy, and I know remaps can improve that, but on my old car just made me a lot more inclined to bury the throttle everywhere

PCP all the way. 3 years max. Trade it in when the best deal is to be had and a good trade in price.

Can I be a pain and ask how that works? Is it leasing with option to buy?

Can I be a pain and ask how that works? Is it leasing with option to buy?

Not a problem. Yeah pretty much. If you're not planning in keeping your car for more than 4-5 years it's a great way to have a nice car.

There are a number of very low mileage nearly new S6s for sale at the moment. Bit of haggling will get them very close to £40K....

So do you put much/any deposit down? Do you think you'll keep yours for a while or keep trading in/up? Thanks for your time!

So do you put much/any deposit down? Do you think you'll keep yours for a while or keep trading in/up? Thanks for your time!

I put nothing down this time. The deal was so good I couldn't not take it. I usually keep 3 years. This car is mega now with the Revo tune and exterior mods. I know a proper RS looks even better but the interior is virtually identical as is the power of a stock one. Right now I'm happy as Larry.

As Pez says, most dealers will try and match an internet price. I used Orange Wheels as well, took the printout to my local dealer, and they matched it within a day. No brainier really. Saved just over £15k on base. There was some discounting on options, but not a lot.

Using PCP gets you an added discount as there is usually a dealer incentive to take Audi Finance as part of the deal. If l remember l got an additional £7k off on condition of using PCP (was a very attractive Apr rate).

I traded my A7 against the S7, it was a 4 month build and the dealer locked in the trade in value, even though it was my daily driver.

Overall, a very pleasant experience :racer:

Reactions: jojo, Joe3.0tdi and pez81
Thanks for the input guys, I'm gradually getting won over! Think I need to go to my local audi and have a sit down!

Thanks for the input guys, I'm gradually getting won over! Think I need to go to my local audi and have a sit down!

If you can do it then do it it's a cracking all round car

Exactly what I need!

It's a deeply impressive car.

Although I liked it more before I discovered it had a Soundaktor. :-(

It's a deeply impressive car.

Although I liked it more before I discovered it had a Soundaktor. :-(
They all do its because the have so much noise cancellation

They all do its because the have so much noise cancellation

I get that, but I really dislike the idea that I'm actually hearing an MP3 and not the engine / exhaust.

I've pulled the fuse for now and will run it for a week, see what I think. First impressions are that it's a little more subdued but that the sound is very similar.

I tried to do a short video today but my go pro session isn't great in low light. But i have done a quick video of the exhaust mod. Check out the pops and bangs. Should be even better with the secondary cats removed.

Reactions: Carlos85 and Joe3.0tdi
Very similar to the rs6 sound. Proper dirty v8!
On a side note I've emailed my local audi requesting a test drive

Very similar to the rs6 sound. Proper dirty v8!
On a side note I've emailed my local audi requesting a test drive

It's better in person there was a lot of wind tonight. My go pro cut off for the full drive ill do another soon. With launch and acceleration. A local guy with his rs7 is up for a run too which would make an interesting video. Good man. PS forget the tech pack really not worth it and the standard entertainment system is really a BOSE so don't pay the £1000 to upgrade that it's a con.

Look forward to the next vids! Ah cool cheers for that. It didn't look like I needed to tick many options to be honest. Did you stick with the stock wheels or 20s?

Look forward to the next vids! Ah cool cheers for that. It didn't look like I needed to tick many options to be honest. Did you stick with the stock wheels or 20s?

I upgraded the the higher 20s then powder coated them

I tried to do a short video today but my go pro session isn't great in low light. But i have done a quick video of the exhaust mod. Check out the pops and bangs. Should be even better with the secondary cats removed.

Is this in comfort or dynamic mode?

I'm not sure I'd want such a pronounced cackle 24/7 :blink:

Is this in comfort or dynamic mode?

I'm not sure I'd want such a pronounced cackle 24/7 :blink:
Dynamic. That's what I wanted. It's taken from the rear so you hear it a lot. Not as much inside the car though. In comfort it doesn't do it

Reactions: RAF_S7
I believe inside the car, the Soundakator system would soften the exhaust tone anyway, although there may be an adjustement period....

It's better in person there was a lot of wind tonight. My go pro cut off for the full drive ill do another soon. With launch and acceleration. A local guy with his rs7 is up for a run too which would make an interesting video. Good man. PS forget the tech pack really not worth it and the standard entertainment system is really a BOSE so don't pay the £1000 to upgrade that it's a con.

If resale value is at all relevant (depends how you buy and how long you plan to keep) then I believe tech pack is a must. I also think parking pack would be a good idea for the same reason.

If resale value is at all relevant (depends how you buy and how long you plan to keep) then I believe tech pack is a must. I also think parking pack would be a good idea for the same reason.
I'm my opinion the sat Nov with all Audi's is ****. That's all you get. Everything else is standard anyway but you're probably right for resale