Audi S6 C7.5 Revo stage 1

Im completely debadged!

Only really got a few things left to do: Performance exhaust (Probably AWE) Paint callipers (Yellow!) Tune (On the fence for now)
View attachment 99022
Brave with the yellow but I've seen it on another s7 in Sepang and it looks killer. Tune it you'll never look back. So where do you live

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Im in North Hampshire.

Im going to the AITP event next weekend. You going?

Im in North Hampshire.

Im going to the AITP event next weekend. You going?
Not heard of that where and what is it bud

Ive not been to AITP before, but heard good things, so going to give it a go this time.

Think Im putting the S7 onto the Audi-Sport stand as well. Should be fun - as long as the weather holds!

Reactions: jojo and pez81
Factory fitted ;)

It means both front and rear cameras are HD. If you just have the rear and want the front you need to upgrade the rear camera and the control module

Hence finding a grill with the mount AND without Quattro on the bottom is proving elusive

I have emailed Xenonz though: see what they say :)

What's it for? The infra camera or???

If you like your Audis, the you need to attend AitP! Everything you know that's Audi is going to turn up! Including an S1 rally car or two usually.... I need to try get my car ready in the next 2 days, as I'm majorly flat out next week!

Reactions: pez81
Parking.

It gives you a wide angle view too so you can almost peek around corners; handy for pulling out of blind junctions and NOT hitting bollards etc etc :)

Cool

fc83315978b79cb8e9f3a5f705149240.jpg
0af9fe509868278b0049607074275571.jpg

Debadged and stealthy. I ordered some black S6 badges but after removing I think it looks better without. What do you think?

Need to figure out how to lower it in obdeleven or an app other than vag com now

Reactions: RAF_S7, Rhyso and jojo
Car has now been lowered for the princely sum of £40. I do t have a windows PC or vagcom and the obdeleven tool isn't able to do that. Lowered it 18mm I think and is looking perfect. Depending on the drive mode changes the height which I really like. Next up resonator delete booked in this coming week so will do some before and after videos. Going to try some race fuel at the next 1/4 event. And in probably going to get the Revo rs intake and maybe APR downpipes and go stage 2. This car is mega. Btw noticed shell v power isn't running the same. Maybe a dodgy batch but tesco momentum seems to be a lot better. Apparently v power is only 98 Ron now and they've stopped advertising it as 99

I lowered mine with the lowering links, cost me 80 pounds and can set to any height I want (within reason of course) would recommend them.

Car is having resonator delete today and x pipe added. They are also going to give me a quote on a full custom exhaust as well as a downpipe and race cat only. They said about £1000 for 3inch downpipes and race cats all mandrel bent. Bit of a bargain to go stage 2. The shop comes highly recommended too. Video coming soon

Reactions: jojo
Looking forward to hearing how this goes, I might be their next customer!

Car is having resonator delete today and x pipe added. They are also going to give me a quote on a full custom exhaust as well as a downpipe and race cat only. They said about £1000 for 3inch downpipes and race cats all mandrel bent. Bit of a bargain to go stage 2. The shop comes highly recommended too. Video coming soon

I pick it up in 3 hours can't sleep lol. Are you going to power flow too?

Not decided yet, just keeping an eye on what everyone has got and the reviews that follow, it seems the main power release comes only from the downpipes and cats, so that will have a big say on the rest of the system for me, as if I can get it altogether it might save me some hassle and cash! lol

I'm doing this for noise. Stage 1 gives you a big bump in power and for £1000 it's the best power mod you can get for your money. Probably will go stage 2 at some point and the custom route is probably for me. Cheaper and it's a custom exhaust. Who's tune you gonna get?

Agree, was only wanting the exhaust for sound, but if you can also squeeze a bit extra HP out of It and its about the same price then I think that might be the way to go, I was only going to get the X pipe myself, but interested to see how you get on with the guys doing yours.
For the remap I am thinking REVO, I'm up in Scotland and they have a dealer pretty close to me, but it aint cheap. That mod will be early next year though at the earliest.

Agree, was only wanting the exhaust for sound, but if you can also squeeze a bit extra HP out of It and its about the same price then I think that might be the way to go, I was only going to get the X pipe myself, but interested to see how you get on with the guys doing yours.
For the remap I am thinking REVO, I'm up in Scotland and they have a dealer pretty close to me, but it aint cheap. That mod will be early next year though at the earliest.
I'll try do a video today of the sound for you. £1000 for custom downpipes is amazing though if I can get them for that price. Revo have made a great ecu tune the torque increase is mega. I'll ask of they are doing a sale soon you might be able to get some money off

Revo said milltek cat back gets you about 25whp so 30hp crank.

Reactions: bigchunk
If you're ever down my way give me a call I'll take you for a spin first

I'll try do a video today of the sound for you. £1000 for custom downpipes is amazing though if I can get them for that price. Revo have made a great ecu tune the torque increase is mega. I'll ask of they are doing a sale soon you might be able to get some money off

That would be great, cheers!

Need to do a video but it sounds much better to me. They recommended taking the secondary cats off too but I don't want my wife to divorce me. Pops and bangs like crazy I wanted more of that so well happy with the result. Feels like it has more torque too. Probably my imagination. Rev limited has gone up to 6800 no idea why but I like

Reactions: jojo and IceHanger
Sounds exactly what I would be looking for too, how much did it cost, parts included if you don't mind me asking?

Sounds exactly what I would be looking for too, how much did it cost, parts included if you don't mind me asking?
£280 all in. I'll get some pictures to you soon as I can. I should have done this sooner. Even on idle you can hear the v8.

Spoke to Revo they said if you can go to donnington for the VAG show you can get a discount. I will get more details for you. Where abouts are you?

I live in Hamilton, near Glasgow, but work abroad and there till December, that's the main reason why I wont be doing anything with it till early next year, cheers anyway though its appreciated.

I live in Hamilton, near Glasgow, but work abroad and there till December, that's the main reason why I wont be doing anything with it till early next year, cheers anyway though its appreciated.
How long you had your s6

Not long, got it at the end of May, its a Nov 2015 car so the facelift, the Mrs. probably gets to drive it more than me due to my job, which is one of the reasons I cant make it too hardcore, not that I would realistically want to do that with it anyway, but once you start modding.......

Not long, got it at the end of May, its a Nov 2015 car so the facelift, the Mrs. probably gets to drive it more than me due to my job, which is one of the reasons I cant make it too hardcore, not that I would realistically want to do that with it anyway, but once you start modding.......
It's a slippery slope just keep it tasteful. The tune and x pipe is a must for me. I woukdbt keep the car if I had to go back to stock now. Once you live with that new power you can't go back. Lucky wife hope she's taking good care of it

She knows she will get kicked out if she does not! lol I am still getting used to the power it has just now, swapped to for my 2002 Porsche 996 that I had for 6 years so power wise it was a massive increase to that, and there's the fact I don't get to sit my backside in it for up to 8 weeks at a time, so when I get back in it again it feels fantastic and more than fast enough, but I know its not! lol

She knows she will get kicked out if she does not! lol I am still getting used to the power it has just now, swapped to for my 2002 Porsche 996 that I had for 6 years so power wise it was a massive increase to that, and there's the fact I don't get to sit my backside in it for up to 8 weeks at a time, so when I get back in it again it feels fantastic and more than fast enough, but I know its not! lol
Haha. It's a fast car stock but once you feel what it can do there's no going back. Every time I try it in stock I'm bored.

Bit of feedback on the resonator delete. It makes a noticeable difference. It's not loud as you think inside the car but a lot louder outside. Pops and bangs like crazy too even in first which it never did before. Anyone in the fence just do it. You can here the growl of the V8 now too and a bit more turbo spool. I have 1 problem though. I've got the mod bug big time. I want to keep upgrading and stage 2 is just a few beers away on a Friday night I suspect. Pretty sure I'm going to order the Revo intake too and will get it dynod before and after to see if it adds anything. I want to stick with Revo but I'm not sure they have a true stage 2 file for me. If I do go for downpipes I'll try their file and hopefully it will be fantastic and give me all the grunt I need. But let's be honest it's never enough is it. It's amazing how much a bit more volume changes your experience when driving. I think the RS6 has a great sound and this is pretty close now but either DP or a proper cat back system would take it to another level. I might her to a proper detail as well. New tyres can't be far off either and will be swapping to Michelin's I really don't like the o zeros are much. I wish someone on the forum with a tuned s6/7 or stock rs lived closed by to do a comparison.

Oops just ordered the Revo intake.

Love this, tune your car and make the most out of it!

Even tuned to 370 odd bhp on my BiTdi, I hardly get to use all the power! Way too much traffic about these days!!

Even tuned to 370 odd bhp on my BiTdi, I hardly get to use all the power! Way too much traffic about these days!!
Mine is mate it's epic

Sorry I think you were just commenting on my progress weren't you sorry I'm a div

Found someone local with a new rs7 who's up for a little play. Looking forward to see how mine does against the proper full fat monster.

Reactions: Wifeb4Life and jojo
Found someone local with a new rs7 who's up for a little play. Looking forward to see how mine does against the proper full fat monster.

Keep us updated on how the comparison goes, is always great to see how tuning can make cars better :D