Audi S6 C7.5 Revo stage 1

pez81

Reaction score
I've had my car 2 months and have put 2500 miles on her. She's now getting some Revo love down and their Daventry HQ.
Got to look around the facility and speak to some of the team. Seem like a real nice bunch of professionals. Seeing what they're currently up to is pretty amazing.

I'm picking her back up next Wednesday and will post soon after what it's like.
I think I'm going to get a Milltek non res on as well to get more noise as in stock form it's pretty tame.

Going to try and get some timed runs and even a quarter mile in this year but won't happen right away.

Well worth the 1000mile round trip hopefully.

Reactions: Audimad, Revo Steve-W, AtotheK and 1 other person
You will probable be near RS6 performance after the upgrades, keep us updated.
Should be I spoke to the technician today. Their s7 stage 1 saw 100whp. I'm hoping for 520-550. But it's the torque at 550lbs I believe that's got me excited.
I'll be posting a full update along with videos and review.
Revo hasn't featured much on this motor so will be good to see what it's capable of and hopefully get others to try it.

Reactions: AtotheK and jojo
I picked up my newly Revo'd S6 today. As I've only had it back a few hours I'm going to refrain from posting all the details just yet and allow myself some time to acclimatise to the tune and power.. But I will be posting full details along with an honest review and dynos and hopefully videos or timed runs.

What I will say is the team at Revo HQ have been fantastic and developed an impressive tune.
They put me in a car for almost 2 weeks whilst they worked on it.
Mine has the latest ECU so they needed to work on it and I offered up as a development car in return for the tune.
On the way home it immediately felt quite a bit faster than stock. But it was all motorway so not much to show off the car in full.
Then about 2 hours in something seemed to change. 300 miles or so are the car woke up after its tune the previous day or so.
Torque seemed to double. I mean really impressive.
I've driven an RS6 very recently and it felt very similar. Regardless of power numbers.
I even got wheels spin on a semi launch and aggressive acceleration from a standing start.
I called and rang the technician who said it can tke time for the car to adapt which I've heard before. But it was night and day difference after a couple of hours. The pops and bangs on the stock exhaust are now more prominent too which is awesome.
I had a play with a few cars on the way home. One was an M4 who gave up immediately. Another was an SLS but nothing serious and he stopped trying when I bolted off. That's a fast car I'm not saying my S6 is comparable but it certainly held its own. Good fun anyway.
I'll post more soon. Im going to get it dyno'd again as I think the numbers might be even higher. I'll test it on stock and with the tune to get a good comparison.

Reactions: fingermouse and jojo
Had two dynos done as the torque felt more than when it was first tuned.

Today it made less horse power 485 and was showing stock at 420 so either heat soak from the drive down or other variables. But it'd making 60bhp peak power over stock. Throughout the rev range it's making solid power throughout. Revo ain't kidding when they said it's all about the midrange it's fantastic.
The torque at Revo HQ showed

408flbs stock
514 lbs stage 1

Today on the dyno it made the same stock torque but 534lbs.

This is just a stage 1 too.

I'm not sure as mine is the development car for the c7.5 if it's turned up to 10 yet.

But it feels damned quick. If you told me it was 550bhp ID probably believe you.

So here's my first review on the Revo stage 1 for the S6 C7.5

It's very smooth. Doesn't feel like a tuner car just feels OEM with a lot more grunt.

Overtaking doesn't require dropping a gear it has power everywhere.

I'm getting more overrun goodness now too.

It's a very good tune.
Forgetting any figured right now it drives like a different beast. The low down torque comes on immediately that's the best thing about it is the torque and the way it delivers it. Still linear in a way but out the hammer down and you get pushed in the car and launched forward.
On UK roads it's almost impossible where I live to use its full potential but B roads and motorways it's brilliant.
I'm looking forward to running in to other powerful cars to see how she fairs.
After the okay with the M4 and the SLS I know it's fast, real fast.

Would I recommend REVO?

Yes defintiely. I trust their numbers too.

I think with a cat back I'll see another 20-30 and torque too.

The car is still really new 3000 miles as of 20 minutes ago so I'm not pushing it too hard.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xpoweruk, sparks and jojo
This is a 500+HP 530+LBS beast

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
with speed comes speeding fines :-( use it sensibly unlike me

Reactions: jojo
Having had the Revo stage 1 on now for a couple of months I thought I'd report how it's doing.
The tune is solid, power delivery is exceptional and I found this when I switch back to stock. I'll be honest if I didn't have the tune on it now I'd sell the car. So boring and feels so slow with it off. I'd take a td1 risk over a stock motor now.
I guess the only issue I have is now I'm used to these levels of power it would be almost impossible to go back to a less powerful engine.
The torque delivery is insane with the Revo tune.
I'm considering stage 2 but I'm happy with the standard stage 1. It never feels wanting or slow.

Driving on the motorway to goodwood I got 440 miles out of a tank which is impressive.

Bit of a bonus.

It usually manages 200-250

I also think their tune reports lower crank as they only use 14% drive train losses. Mine made more than a guy on an APR tune. If you take MRC APR drive train losses of 20-25% it's making 530-570bhp crank.

This tune is the tits. Very happy

Reactions: t8ups and gordie1973
Car doing really well now looking at a milltek cat back for more noise. Also have it booked in for an RS grill installation. Thinking of removing the s badges too for that true sleeper look. Oh and I'm going to lower it a bit with software.

Hey thanks for that @Raf_7 that might be worth a punt. Im listening to youtube videos now to hear what they sound like. Cheer matey

Reactions: RAF_S7
c354d280732f8a9df6a91eb4b6f98574.jpg

Car filthy as so not the best picture but had my RS6 grill installed today minus any nasty RS6 badges. Bought from Xenonz UK. Now for a bit of lowering

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro, IceHanger, xpoweruk and 2 others
Looks sweet!!

I want something like that but can't find one with

A) mount for the front camera
B) without Quattro written on the bottom
Xenonz UK do em I thin def with quattro

c354d280732f8a9df6a91eb4b6f98574.jpg

Car filthy as so not the best picture but had my RS6 grill installed today minus any nasty RS6 badges. Bought from Xenonz UK. Now for a bit of lowering

I prefer the having the quattro badge, but it still looks good without! My neighbor who owns a chip shop turned up to work in a C7.5 RS6 today!

Looks sweet!!

I want something like that but can't find one with

A) mount for the front camera
B) without Quattro written on the bottom

Front camera? Is that a factory thing or aftermarket?

I prefer the having the quattro badge, but it still looks good without! My neighbor who owns a chip shop turned up to work in a C7.5 RS6 today!
Busy chippy. Yeah I was gonna but I decided on stealth

94e68842d1a76b45f2cdd478be4917e0.jpg

Reactions: Rhyso
Awesome looking car

Reactions: pez81
Car is looking good Pez.

You now need to change the lower bumper grills to the black edition ones, or wrap that chrome strip :racer:

Car is looking good Pez.

You now need to change the lower bumper grills to the black edition ones, or wrap that chrome strip :racer:
I know but can you get those

Car is looking good Pez.

Thanks btw

Reactions: RAF_S7
The black edition lower grills are available to order, although not cheap. Mine were like yours with the chrome - I ordered the black ones via Mike on the forum parts request page.

Clean car Drivers Side Front Web Pic

Here is the link to the Ekta page showing the part numbers:

http://etka.cc/audi/part_single/cat...ubcategory/807037/part_id/251134/lang/e#sec_8

You have a choice of all matt black, or matt black with a gloss black strip (where your chrome strip is now)

Use the Options decoder here http://igorweb.org/equidec.aspx to figure out what part numbers to order (Put the PR-XXX code into the decoder to get a description - just the XXX part)

The black edition lower grills are available to order, although not cheap. Mine were like yours with the chrome - I ordered the black ones via Mike on the forum parts request page.

View attachment 99015

http://etka.cc/audi/part_single/cat...ubcategory/807037/part_id/251134/lang/e#sec_8

You have a choice of all matt black, or matt black with a gloss black strip (where your chrome strip is now)

Use the Options decoder here http://igorweb.org/equidec.aspx to figure out what part numbers to order (Put the PR-XXX code into the decoder to get a description - just the XXX part)
Damn wish I'd got the Quattro one now I've seen yours. How you liking your S7? I night go rs7 next they look really nice.

View attachment 99015

Your wheels powder coated black would look sick

Great car.
Defo take the badges off, go the sleeper route!
There's too many faux S and M cars about, never mind the trim level badges S-line an M-sport being F-all to do with performance and milking the performance heritage cash cow

Badgeless is sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great car.
Defo take the badges off, go the sleeper route!
There's too many faux S and M cars about, never mind the trim level badges S-line an M-sport being F-all to do with performance and milking the performance heritage cash cow

Badgeless is sweet

Mine is an S6 but I def do don't want the faux rs thing going on
I think it can be tacky

It's a fantastic car you have, love the blue.
Stick with your S badges or go badge less, definitely don't get RS, you have an S+ that's got as much or even more balls than an RS!

Your wheels powder coated black would look sick

Like this you mean? New wheels (OEM Matt black) put them on about two months ago, just didn't update all my pictures :racer:

S7 Wrapped

Reactions: Rhyso, jojo and pez81
It's a fantastic car you have, love the blue.
Stick with your S badges or go badge less, definitely don't get RS, you have an S+ that's got as much or even more balls than an RS!

What do you think to this for the rear

0e1215c3d565753b9a7d027b8d97e222.jpg

I think I'm taking the V8T badges off

Damn wish I'd got the Quattro one now I've seen yours. How you liking your S7? I night go rs7 next they look really nice.

My grill is the only OEM RS7 grill fitted to a C7.5 S7 in the UK - did it myself and it was a total bitch to install LoL.

Loving the S7 - even thought Ive not picked up the courage - yet - to put a tune on. Have put on a pretty cool RocEuro performance air intake though, that really sounds awesome and turns some heads when I gun it!
2016 05 2520142455 zpscuvjpayt

Last edited:
My grill is the only OEM RS7 grill fitted to an S7 in the UK - did it myself and it was a total bitch to install LoL.

Loving the S7 - even thought Ive not picked up the courage - yet - to put a tune on. Have put on a pretty cool RocEuro performance air intake though, that really sounds awesome and turns some heads when I gun it!
View attachment 99021
I love your tasteful mods the V8T removals wheels grill. Where do you live? If you're fairly local come drive mine. It's ridiculously fast so much torque. Once you go stage 1 it's impossible to go back to stock. For me now I don't even care about the risk. This motors are solid and Revo don't push it to its limits but still create monsters. I've launched it at 3.2_3.4 seconds to 60 it's effin nuts. Do it mate you can always flash back to stock

Front camera? Is that a factory thing or aftermarket?

Factory fitted ;)

It means both front and rear cameras are HD. If you just have the rear and want the front you need to upgrade the rear camera and the control module

Hence finding a grill with the mount AND without Quattro on the bottom is proving elusive

I have emailed Xenonz though: see what they say :)

What do you think to this for the rear

0e1215c3d565753b9a7d027b8d97e222.jpg

I think I'm taking the V8T badges off

Im completely debadged!

Only really got a few things left to do: Performance exhaust (Probably AWE) Paint callipers (Yellow!) Tune (On the fence for now)
Rear Badge   Black