Audi S5 4.2 FSI (B8) with Sport Features

martin155

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to get the Audi S5 4.2 FSI (2007-2011). Can you please tell me if it is possible to somehow know if the car really has the "Sport Packet" and "Sport Suspension". How can you differentiate the car has these features in comparison to standard packet and suspension. Are there any signs to look for on the car and / or is it written in technical documentation? Thank you very much for any advice.

Hi,
I would like to get the Audi S5 4.2 FSI (2007-2011). Can you please tell me if it is possible to somehow know if the car really has the "Sport Packet" and "Sport Suspension". How can you differentiate the car has these features in comparison to standard packet and suspension. Are there any signs to look for on the car and / or is it written in technical documentation? Thank you very much for any advice.
if you have a look in either the service book or the spare wheel area there will be a white square sticker with a load of random codes on it. that will tell you everything that is fitted to the car. will look like this.....

VJS7Ocg 1

Last edited:
Can you please tell me what features is good to have in this car? Is it worth looking for sport adaptive suspension, sport diff, dynamic steering etc. Are there any features which are most sought (in respect of driving experiance and resale value)?