For Sale Audi S4 Black Edition B8.5 487bhp 2012

forty3

Reaction score
I'm selling my very modified S4 B8.5 black edition. I don't need a car so big as I don't have children or pets and am looking for a new project.
I would consider p/x plus cash your way with a golf R 7.5 in Oryx white, grey or lapiz blue.
About to hit 81k miles which will increase slightly as being used daily.
Usual S4 black edition equipment including flat bottom steering wheel, sat nav, auto dimming mirrors and the excellent B&O sound system.
I have spent more money than I'd like to admit on this car. Upgrades as follows:
• MRC stage 2 - 487bhp / 412lb/ft
• MRC gearbox remap
• S4 B9 full leather interior with heated front seats. I haven't seen anybody else successfully fit this interior into a B8 so it is a truly unique modification.
• Injen air intake
• Merc Racing supercharger heat exchanger and divorced cooling system with separate header bottle. The low coolant alarm has been wired into both coolant bottles so no danger of running either system dry.
• Brembo 8 pot brake calipers which were fully refurbished less than 2 years ago.
• DS2500 pads all round
• Stoptech rear discs
• HEL braided brake lines
• RBF660 brake fluid
• TTRS wheel arch vents
• Porsche Macan brake ducts
• Eibach Pro springs
• 034 Motorsport rear anti roll bar
• H&R wheel spacers - 10mm front
• Front strut brace
• RS4 front grill
• Painted rear diffuser and wing mirrors
• Retrofitted MMI 3G high with jukebox and Bluetooth streaming. Also has Wi-Fi streaming capability but never tried it.
• Retrofitted drive select with button on the dash although really not sure if it really makes any difference or whether its a placebo.
Full service history and brand new MOT with no advisories as usual.
Full gearbox service carried out just before 70k. Both oils changed and new seal fitted which Audi don't do as they reckon part of the gearbox is sealed for life!
Tyres are Goodyear Asymmetric 3 with tonnes of tread on them.
No running issues at all. Starts and drives as it should. Great opportunity to own a very capable and practical car.
Owned, loved and modified by me for 3 and a half years.
Agreed insurance value with Adrian Flux of £21000
Serious enquiries only. Silly offers will be ignored - I am in absolutely no rush to sell

Ebay link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143825409197

£18999

Reactions: THQuattro
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: voorhees, SiPie, RS5 JON and 1 other person
That's a beautiful looking car mate, I'm gutted that I won't be in the market for a few months yet. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: forty3
That's a beautiful looking car mate, I'm gutted that I won't be in the market for a few months yet. Good luck with the sale.

Probably still be for sale in a few months. Selling modified cars requires patience and I'm in no rush. It's a good car so happy to hold on to it until the right buyer comes along.

How is this still for sale !!