Audi S4 B5 Boost Problem

MasTerMaT31

Reaction score
I have an audi a4 complete S4 swap with unitonic stage 2 ecu...thats why the guy who has the swap before me told me....

my problem is when I floor it from 1st gear to the 3rd gear I reach from 12 to 15 psi, and in the 4th gear reach 14-15 psi, and 5th-6th gear reach 18 psi but drop to 16psi

And also when I floor it in 4th-5ft or 6th gear I feel like I have no power

I not sur if its really a stage 2 chip...but its sure im not stock.... I have k&n air filter, bov upgrade, downpipe, cat back , front mount intercooler

Sorry for my english im from quebec, canada....Im a french guy

Bonjour :) It sounds like you might have a leek. Look for oil on any of the hoses. You need to check the 'F' and 'Y' pipes and make sure the DVs are ok. You will also want to check the DTCs to see if there is a problems with the EGTs. Infact start with the error coeds and post them on here. It should give you some idea of what's wrong.

Best of luck

A

boost gage defect finally , and no missfire code lol....only my first O2 snesor passenger side and 1 of my ect defect......during request and log boost reach 16 psi to 20 psi depend witch gear was engage

You will need to sort those out..The EGT will kill your boost and the Lambda will not help with the fueling... Look at the miss fire count if you think you are getting a miss fire but get the first problems fixed....

During idle and driving no miss fire count!! We already check ;)!!! So have to change o2 sensor and ect sensor and also my ******* cheap boost gauge

misfire detection isnt enabled on C-Boxes, so depending which ECU is in the car, it might never show anything.