Wanted Audi S4 Avant B9

GaryP

Reaction score
Looking for a B9 S4 Avant (have been for ages!) as my current Golf R Estate is due back to VWFS mid May, or I can extend it till mid November. Stupidly lost out on a lovely Navarra Blue with Black Pack, C&S and Light Pack and some other nice bits. An indie dealer moved quicker on it than I could - then I saw it on Autotrader for £3k more than they'd bought it for - and done nothing to it whatsoever - so wasn't about to buy that one - shame as it was lovely. Distance and logistics prevented me getting over to confirm a purchase and buy it. I had someone view it for me - should have just jumped all over it and put a holding deposit down or something! Lesson learnt!

Looking for something Metallic, with C&S, Matrix Lights, Virtual Cockpit, Upgraded Wheels - anything else would be a bonus and would not put me off.

Let me now if you have something due to be sold soon. Extension on the current R Estate is super low, and having just serviced it and put tyres on it - it wouldn't be end of the world to hold it for another 6 months and sweat the money I've had to put in to it to keep it right with VWFS Contract Hire Ts & Cs. Equally it can go back on time in May if the right S4 pops up soon!

Thanks, GaryP.

Gary - I’m about to sell mine to webuyanycar on Tuesday but if you are interested I’d sell privately. I’ve had the nit picking inspection there already and just waiting for the new V5 after plate retention to arrive but I know what I’m getting...

June 2018
16k miles
I’m the 1st owner
FASH (inspection & oil @ 14k miles in June 20)

Daytona Grey
Panoramic roof
Comfort & Sound
Virtual cockpit
Folding mirrors
Driver assistance pack
Stock 19” wheels (selling a set of aftermarket wheels on here - can swap them back over if you prefer the aftermarket wheels)

WBAC inspection picked up:
- car park door ding on rear passenger door (agree)
- small scuff on rear bumper lip (agree)
- stone chips to front bumper (didn’t agree with this! It’s a used car!)
- Kerb rash on 1 wheel (agree)

It’s on Audi finance but the balance is less than the sale price

1d3e768fda1368a407c54c5dae5ae702.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gary - I’m about to sell mine to webuyanycar on Tuesday but if you are interested I’d sell privately. I’ve had the nit picking inspection there already and just waiting for the new V5 after plate retention to arrive but I know what I’m getting...

June 2018
16k miles
I’m the 1st owner
FASH (inspection & oil @ 14k miles in June 20)

Daytona Grey
Panoramic roof
Comfort & Sound
Virtual cockpit
Folding mirrors
Driver assistance pack
Stock 19” wheels (selling a set of aftermarket wheels on here - can swap them back over if you prefer the aftermarket wheels)

WBAC inspection picked up:
- car park door ding on rear passenger door (agree)
- small scuff on rear bumper lip (agree)
- stone chips to front bumper (didn’t agree with this! It’s a used car!)
- Kerb rash on 1 wheel (agree)

It’s on Audi finance but the balance is less than the sale price

1d3e768fda1368a407c54c5dae5ae702.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If he does accept your offer, I’ve sent you a pm.

thanks
Will

Given up..! Going to extend the current PCH on the Golf R Estate. I’ve recently put 4 tyres on it and just had it serviced. Won’t need anything else for the next 6 months of lease extension. Had found a high spec 2017 model via Facebook. Guy said was waiting for V5 to come thru as taking a private plate off it. Was keeping in touch with him then out of the blue today he messages to say it’s now sold. Well thanks for feck all..! The Golf R is due back 18th May so need to make a decision now, and I can’t be ***** looking anymore. Maybe see you in 6 months time..!! ☹️

Feel the same with my RS4 search.... correct spec like rocking horse poo and all I’m after is comfort & Sound, Daytona or Navara blue, sports exhaust & Pan roof with sub 15k miles... you would think that would be possible. Alas no

Extension quote for 6 months requested. Quote should be in Monday next week. Last few days for any nice S4 Avants to surface. Anyone even got one coming up for sale in a month or two?? Come on ASN - show me your well spec'd S4 Avants for Sale...! :s4addict::s4addict:

Ive just advertised mine if youre interested.....
Extension quote for 6 months requested. Quote should be in Monday next week. Last few days for any nice S4 Avants to surface. Anyone even got one coming up for sale in a month or two?? Come on ASN - show me your well spec'd S4 Avants for Sale...! :s4addict::s4addict: