Audi S4 and the extended leds question

Manity

Reaction score
Right im now upgrading my A4 2.0 tfsi 190 black edition to a black edition S4 67 plate petrol version ( very excited) my A4 does have the extended leds and so does the S4.

can anyone tell me if the leds change colour to red when sport mode is activated, my A4 does not, was hoping it might be an added feature on the S4. cheers

Right im now upgrading my A4 2.0 tfsi 190 black edition to a black edition S4 67 plate petrol version ( very excited) my A4 does have the extended leds and so does the S4.

can anyone tell me if the leds change colour to red when sport mode is activated, my A4 does not, was hoping it might be an added feature on the S4. cheers

If they’re set to automatically change with drive select modes rather than your custom selection then they go to a red/white combination. I just can’t remember off the top of my head which strips are what colour I’m afraid.

I just chose my own colours though as I thought the other drive mode colours were a bit crap. Hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sibmets and Manity
My S4 changes to red interior lighting when set to dynamic and of course there are variations on mode as well as a custom setting for you to use.

Reactions: Manity