Audi S4 Alloys

mooney3019

Reaction score
2005 s4 Cab, were they fitted with 18's or 17's as standard?

Anyone got an original set of Avus S4 Cab wheels ?

Chris

yep mine are 18's so i think that matches what Mooney is after.

There's 5 wheels and centre caps etc hence I took loads of pics and put them in that zip file.

Try right click, save as and then open it. It works fine when I test it.

Otherwise PM me your email and I'll send it over.

wheel 1 : minor flaws - needs tyre removing/replacing
wheel 2 : excellant - needs tyre removing/replacing
wheel 3 : minor flaws - no tyre
wheel 4 : minor flaws - no tyre
wheel 5 : "spare" - unused Continental Contact Sport 2 tyre but the wheel rim has a kerb scrape....hence it was used as the spare.
Centre caps = only 4 of these (all OEM originals) as you don't get one with the spare wheel

I did want £400 but I'll let them go for £300 now as I'd like to clear them out and make some space.

Hi

Managed to open it they look good, but a bit pricey for me, a set sold on here the other week @ £200.00

Regards

Chris

I am in no way linked to scoTTy, but £300 for 5 Avus wheels, one with a brand new tyre is a good price. The set I think you are talking about was a set of 4 and £200 was an absolute steal! I doubt you will find a set of 5 for less than £300 anytime soon ....

Hi

I am in no great rush, I have fairly new rs4's on but like my cars looking stock that's all, a set will come along at some point my wait till I need new tyres again

chris

ScoTTy, I'd post up in the B6 section, someone will have them off you mate. :thumbsup: