AUDI S3 TYRES RECOMMENDATIONS?

S3TURBS

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Need some tires what would you guys recommend, as you can imagine i go round corners quite fast and want something thats going to keep me down!

Any recommendations? also any supplyers manchester area?

Thanks

This has been done 1000's of times with the last one not far down the thread list. Use the SEARCH function for 'S3 tyres' and have a look. Theres lots of threads.

Im using continental sport 5's on my a3 FWD car bet if you had them on your s3 they would be amazing with the quattro grip there bit pricey for 19" but i wanted quality but if you want a bit cheaper go for falkens they are really good as well

Currently have 235/35/19 Pirelli P Zero Nero on my car - £171 each

Really like them, great grip in wet and dry I find.

I have had Good Year Eagle F1 as well and liked them too!

As above you need to use the search function.

You will find that F1s and PS2/3 s are the most widely used.

Pilot Supersports will soon be available in the right size too.

Avoid Bridgestone RE050s.

Get on Find your car tyres in 1 min with Michelin's car tyre widget go for the pilot sport 3's and enjoy £50 fuelcard for the two tyres purchased. Not sure if this goes up to £100 if you buy 4 (I only needed 2) I found going to camskills then getting a local garage to fit them was the best move. I think between the Michelin/Conti's/Pirelli there is minimal difference so if Michelin are offering the fuel voucher I would go with them! (my car is a 3.2 quattro A3 (I need two back tyres)