* * * Audi S3 Stolen * * *

mr_b_s3

Reaction score
427825_10151547474835254_831670253_24092476_2117509739_n.jpg

In the early hours of this morning (22/4/12) between 01:30 and 09:00 my S3 was stolen. It was parked outside my house in Basildon, Essex if anyone see's or hear's anything i would really appreciate it if you could contact me as soon as possible.

8L Chassis S3 - Dolphin Grey - 18" Nouvolari Wheels - Tinted glass all round (rear quarter glasses have red AMD stickers in the rear bottom corner)

You can either contact me on here alternatively you can email on: iboultwood24@gmail.com or call me on 07985 777034, thanks in advance for any info you may have.

Never good mate, hope you get her back soon and the scrote that took it gets whats coming to them.

Best of luck

We can put copies of this thread in other sections if you want ?

Very sorry to hear about this.....I'd be upset if mine was stolen. Did they break into the car to steal it or did they steal the keys? I hope you get it back soon.

Thanks for the concern guys! they popped the door lock, i found about 4 pieces of it where the car was parked!
I hope i get her back and if i find out who it was i'll cut there thieving hands off! But in reality its probably either in a 1000 pieces or in a container on its way to Africa!

Voorhees, please feel free to re-post i need as many eyes and ears as possible.

Thanks

Sorry to hear of your bad news dude ! Dirty B****d's , heart breaking. Im about kent end and will keep my eye's peeled. havent police got it going through any ANPR's. I hope ya get it back really do.

Sorry to hear about this. Even though I'm Oxfordshire area I'll keep my eyes open.

Get on eBay and look for s3's breaking within the next week. I'm sure your get a lead somehow.

Really sorry to hear this mate. Hope it's found asap!

Thanks for the concern guys! they popped the door lock, i found about 4 pieces of it where the car was parked!
I hope i get her back and if i find out who it was i'll cut there thieving hands off! But in reality its probably either in a 1000 pieces or in a container on its way to Africa!

Voorhees, please feel free to re-post i need as many eyes and ears as possible.

Thanks
Ok copied

Sorry to hear this pal and I hope you get here back but I fort cars above 1999 are unable to start with out the transponder chip in the keys do u have both keys ? And have you bought the car recently ?

SCUM !!!!! I fkn hate thieves. Sorry to hear this, really hope you get it back fella.

Haha I've just posted in this again in the 8l section, I thought I'd monged it, and re posted not realising I was in a different thread.
Damn you voorhees ;)

What W**kers. Did you notice anything suspicious over a few weeks before it got nicked ?