* * * Audi S3 Stolen * * *

mr_b_s3

Reaction score
427825_10151547474835254_831670253_24092476_2117509739_n.jpg

In the early hours of this morning (22/4/12) between 01:30 and 09:00 my S3 was stolen. It was parked outside my house in Basildon, Essex if anyone see's or hear's anything i would really appreciate it if you could contact me as soon as possible.

8L Chassis S3 - Dolphin Grey - 18" Nouvolari Wheels - Tinted glass all round (rear quarter glasses have red AMD stickers in the rear bottom corner)

You can either contact me on here alternatively you can email on: iboultwood24@gmail.com or call me on 07985 777034, thanks in advance for any info you may have.

Never good mate, hope you get her back soon and the scrote that took it gets whats coming to them.

Best of luck

We can put copies of this thread in other sections if you want ?

Very sorry to hear about this.....I'd be upset if mine was stolen. Did they break into the car to steal it or did they steal the keys? I hope you get it back soon.

Thanks for the concern guys! they popped the door lock, i found about 4 pieces of it where the car was parked!
I hope i get her back and if i find out who it was i'll cut there thieving hands off! But in reality its probably either in a 1000 pieces or in a container on its way to Africa!

Voorhees, please feel free to re-post i need as many eyes and ears as possible.

Thanks

Sorry to hear of your bad news dude ! Dirty B****d's , heart breaking. Im about kent end and will keep my eye's peeled. havent police got it going through any ANPR's. I hope ya get it back really do.

Sorry to hear about this. Even though I'm Oxfordshire area I'll keep my eyes open.

Get on eBay and look for s3's breaking within the next week. I'm sure your get a lead somehow.

Really sorry to hear this mate. Hope it's found asap!

Sorry to hear matey. Have a few friends around that area do will ask. Also posted on my FB for extra help!

so sorry to hear that mate you must be seriously gutted these fu*cking *******s hope the cops find it asap!!!!!!:sorry:

Thanks again guys! I am so gutted i don't know what to do with myself! just wana go for a drive! :(

Sorry to hear this mate. Again, keep a very close eye on the likes of ebay, piston heads, gumtree etc for s3's being broken for spares. Hope you manage to find it pal, good luck!

Scum!! I fkn hate thieves. Sad news dude, know how it feels :( hope it turns up.

Hi dude you heard anything from the police yet, I will keep eyes peeled on ebay in case anything pops up. Had a car pinched a few years ago it got recovered so there is hope.

Chris.

Sorry to hear of your news - I know how I'd feel if it was me. I'll keep a look out and chase 'em down if I spot it!

Thanks again guys! I am so gutted i don't know what to do with myself! just wana go for a drive! :(

:sorry: i hope they will find it i really hope they will keep us posted please

really sorry to hear about this mate hope things go well and you have a happy ending hate hearing stories like this! ****** scumbags!

will keep an eye and ear out mate, im not a million miles away from you, i know its a long shot but talk to terry lewin on facebook, ( big car cruise organiser ) see if he can put some posts up as he has a massive essex following, hope you get it back, really nice looking car

Sorry to hear it. I had a couple of bikes nicked a few years back.

I think I'd still like to the thieves who stole my bikes to have something very painful inflicted upon them - i know it's 'just an object' but it's a really horrible feeling. I hope it all gets sorted out soon.

Liam

Still haven't had any word from anyone, the police have had no leads or any sightings on any CCTV or ANPR cameras the only possible lead they have is the fact that the car was in AMD at Thurrock on wedsnesda, which does admittedly sound a few alarm bells in my head! But thanks again for all your messages it's really appreciated and good to know there are a good bunch of people that I haven't even met that will pull together and try to help! Thank you

​Hopefully get some news soon. :)

Probably best if people try look for the car not the plate,prob not same plates,id keep on to the police.i had the lock done on my a3 must be easyest way to open!,i was being watched,best everyone keep's an eye out to who's following them ect,if there are people like that in that area,be careful,where i live every honda integra has gone missing!

Probably best if people try look for the car not the plate,prob not same plates,id keep on to the police.i had the lock done on my a3 must be easyest way to open!,i was being watched,best everyone keep's an eye out to who's following them ect,if there are people like that in that area,be careful,where i live every honda integra has gone missing this month,watch out people.

Saw this on fb this morning youd tagged harris, i assume im in the local area of you ill keep my eye out for anything i see, good luck