Audi S3 Service Costs

iTzCraigooo

Reaction score
Hi,

My audi s3 is just coming up to 2 years old so is due it's first service. I've been quoted £451 by my local Audi dealer :tearsofjoy:, so i'm looking to get some quotes from Indi garages nearby.

Does anyone have any recommendations in the Midlands area that i can use to price match audi with? Also, what did everyone else pay on their first service?

I think I paid circa £350 with cheltenham Audi. Worcester quoted me similar figures this time last year.

Hi,

My audi s3 is just coming up to 2 years old so is due it's first service. I've been quoted £451 by my local Audi dealer :tearsofjoy:, so i'm looking to get some quotes from Indi garages nearby.

Does anyone have any recommendations in the Midlands area that i can use to price match audi with? Also, what did everyone else pay on their first service?
Is that service and inspection? What miles are you on?

Reactions: Ron240
Mine was around £210 1 year and 9k on the clock.
Personally on a performance car I wouldn’t have it at 2 year service intervals.

Reactions: Ron240 and Matt Titanium
Talk to your dealer's service department direct and negotiate. Aim for a price somewhere near the 3 year fixed price service cost.

Hi,

Have you gone onto the Audi website to look at a service contract. When I bought new in March this year contracts were not available but are now. I appreciate my A3 is not an S3, but I'm paying £468 [£19.50 x 24 months] for two services.

Colin

As said if the car is 2 years old it's on variable servicing so this "first" service will be much more expensive than a first service for a car on annual servicing.
My second service at 2 years old will be a combined oil change plus inspection.

Reactions: S32B
As said if the car is 2 years old it's on variable servicing so this "first" service will be much more expensive than a first service for a car on annual servicing.
My second service at 2 years old will be a combined oil change plus inspection.
Exactly, most of us paid around £210 after 12 months for the 1st service, so take that off the price quoted = £241 for the second service/inspection....man math :p

Reactions: Ron240