Audi S3 Revo Stg2+ Log

There's a lot of info there mate.
Air mass reading seems very low compared to what my S3 ran.
Fuel pressure looks fine and your timing retardation looks fine.
It seems to make good boost eventually although I'd need to try and find one if my old ones to see how it compares.

There's a lot of info there mate.
Air mass reading seems very low compared to what my S3 ran.
Fuel pressure looks fine and your timing retardation looks fine.
It seems to make good boost eventually although I'd need to try and find one if my old ones to see how it compares.

Yea i thought my air mass seemed a little low Kev.. Spoken to a local tuning company and he said software is requesting more boost than turbo is making which isn't good for the tubo. Also Rick told me the N75 duty cycle in mid range is low ,which would be causing a lack of midrange boost?
Should i lower the boost setting from 9 for now till its sorted or just leave it as it is? Ordered Peron Intercooler from AKS so hopefully that should be here sometime next week

That puts you back to
Is there boost leaking away causing the turbo to work harder to create the target boost.
My S3 was running same mods as you but had RS4 valve and intercooler.
I made 272 air mass with Revo intake and more than 250 on standard airbox

I'll probably be fitting the intercooler next Saturday so will try and look at a few pipes. If not ill just get a smoke/pressure test done!
From looking at the logs should i just fit rs4 valve since its not that expensive? Considering bigger turbo towards the end of the year lol :)

It must be a small boost leak just blessing away.
I'd be looking at your pcv valve and or dv setup.
Also that boost tap you have for your bcs to confirm its 100% leak free.

Before getting pressure test done ill check out the three you've mentioned first.
Can anyone recommend any good garages in West Yorkshire area for smoke/pressure test?

IVC in hunslet would get my vote

Reactions: S3_Sanni