Audi S3 Registration Plate For Sale

miguel73

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the registration plate 'S3 DSG' on the S3 that i've just bought, I dont particularly want it and wondered if any of you Audi S3 drivers may want to buy it.

Thanks

Lol yes kaz was up before few months ago. If you have no luck on here mate try ebay or pistonheads or the 8l section sure some one would buy it.

Hope you enjoy the car :)

Ashley

Lol yes kaz was up before few months ago. If you have no luck on here mate try ebay or pistonheads or the 8l section sure some one would buy it.

Hope you enjoy the car :)

Ashley

OK thanks mate.

I absolutely love the car, its a beast!

Good to hear :) Love an S3 but insurance is stopping me till next year .Any photos? What colour you go for?

Ashley

Good to hear :) Love an S3 but insurance is stopping me till next year .Any photos? What colour you go for?

Ashley

I'll get some photos up in a bit, its a black A3 3.2 V6 DSG with the S3 Body kit on. Yeah the insurance is a bit of a stinger, but it cant be helped

Wow yeah i saw the car for sale on eBay. Cat C damage if i recall?

What was the seller like when you bought the car? he seemed really odd when i messaged him through eBay

Wow yeah i saw the car for sale on eBay. Cat C damage if i recall?

What was the seller like when you bought the car? he seemed really odd when i messaged him through eBay

Yeah that was the one.

I never met him personally as he now lives in Kent, i spoke to him quite a few times, he was ok, but yeah i know what you mean about him being odd :) hahaha

I remember too, also think it was a right off? The seller was a bit of a fool to be honest, didnt like being "told" :)

Yeah i posted pics of the car up on here because i want the rear bumper off it...if you wanna swap?

Yeah i posted pics of the car up on here because i want the rear bumper off it...if you wanna swap?

No, im fine with the bumper, thanks. I do have a number plate for sale though :)

hahah, sorry i dont have an S3. Good luck though