Audi s3 recalls?

Banwell

previously LeeS3
Reaction score
Other than the coil pack fiasco, what recalls have there been on the S3 MY2002 onwards?

I only ask as my cars currently in the shop and they are refusing to give me it back until all recall work has been completed... Something to do with being a german car and first time its gone on the Audi UK dealer registery.

I've heard something about suspension bushes, but nothing else.

I WANT MY CAR BACK!

The feckers have also done my 2nd AVS. God only know what they're going to charge me..

are you saying they are carrying out work against your wishes? i.e the servicing? surely that is wrong!!

I am assuming all the recall work is being done free of charge? they can argue is must be done for safety sake and if its being done free , surely no problems

I take it your frustrations come from not having a courtesy car? Ask them for one...

well i thort all S3 are german cars "WELL ALL A3/S3 ARE GERMAN ARNT THEY"

well yes and no. audi wearside and beechwood have done extensive work - some warranty in the past. seems neither have bothered to put me on the dealer network.

Service was at my own request & was completed yesterday.

Its the recall work that hasn't been done. They say it can take up to 24 hrs! for audi uk to decide which parts need replacing WTF?

They have offer a new A6, which I'll take them up on if not completed by tomorrow.

But what recalls have there been?