Audi S3 prefacelift drivers door module part numbers

Andyrew_88

Reaction score
After a bit of help please...

Basically electric windows, folding mirrors etc stopped working on my Audi s3 8P pre facelift. The original drivers door window motor part number 8P0 959 801G and module number 05074606.

I replaced with 8P0 959 801H and module 05074616 from a 3 door Audi A3 pre facelift as it was available for a quick fix (the module has pins in different places to original, less pins)

Windows now work and locking. But folding mirrors do not. No coding option to enable this on my software either.

So I am guessing different modules fitted enable different features, it is not just one module that fits all and coding is changed to enable features.

My question is, which module (part numbers) do I need to get the mirrors and all features working again? Basically another Audi S3 8P 3 door drivers module that has the same spec?

Cheers,
Andy

Replace G with a G, wiring changes happened around that revision & H isnt folding mirrors.

Reactions: Andyrew_88
Replace G with a G, wiring changes happened around that revision & H isnt folding mirrors.
Thanks for that!

I have just noticed on some they say MAX and some say MIDI, guessing the "MAX" is maximum features?

Yes I've repinned for new ones many times.