For Sale Audi S3 PFL 2007

CallumB05

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Trying to gauge interest in my car. Circumstances have changed for me so I’m going to have to get rid of the beloved S3 :(

Dolphin grey Audi s3 just under 65k miles. But now the tricky part...

It’s pretty much ready for stage 2+ except a clutch. So do I sell with all mods (LOBA HPFP, RamAir induction kit and Miltek Resonated System with Sports Cat) or do I put back to standard.

Open to offers if anyone on here wants it but just trying to get ideas as I’ll ideally need it gone within the next month.

£9000 sound like a decent price as it is?

Thanks

Last edited:
Potentially interested in the full exhaust and fuel pump if you do go back to stock, I’m not far from Maidstone

How much was you looking at paying for them individually? As I’ll have to source a stock exhaust and stock fuel pump before hand. Fuel pump only been on the car for about 2k since new and the exhaust not too sure but has had a small repair done to the down pipe, welded up and fine now.

I’m pretty skint until the end of the month but it doesn’t sound like you are in any immediate rush. Obviously if you sell the car as it is now then fair enough.

So have you got all the parts fitted and just never got round to getting it mapped? Does it run ok like that?

Yes runs fine as it is, looking more and more I’ll go standard. Was looking at about £500 for fuel pump as it’s done 2k miles and exhaust for £500?
They the sort of prices you would be looking at?

Also got a set of AP Racing coilovers that will need to go if you’re interested. Can hold items for a deposit

They sound pretty reasonable to me, would you consider splitting the downpipe and sports cat and the cat back system or just sell together?
I can’t promise anything but let me see how my finances look end of this month and get back to you.

Ideally I’d like to sell as a complete system.
Yeah that’s fine. I’m gonna start to look at removing parts ASAP