I am a very pretty girl
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Sportback
S-tronic
Fully Maintained Contract
5k pa

h13Jh65.jpg

http://www.gateway2lease.com/z_audi...dr-fullymainta_16365_leasing.php#.VjUGl_nhCHs

Almost as good as the golf r give always

l have had first hand experience with the mob...4 years ago.l wanted to personal lease a A5 coupe S-Line with just a few options bigger wheels etc....the price just kept on growing...then availability....sorry...wouldnt do it

Lets say you do £10k miles pa
and assume the excess is 7.2p per mile
So that's 7.2 x 5000 = £360 extra per year = £30 per month for the extra 5000 miles per year.

That's still £291 lease per month at 10k miles pa !
Full maintenance including servicing and tyres!

Think there's gonna be a few people jumping on this! :)

Last edited:
Plus the £1748 upfront, divide that by 23 payment = £76 + the extra miles and monthly payments £367 month.

Reactions: 4K
Especially for full maintenance, service and tyres (including punctures) !

Reactions: Pulp84
Plus the £1748 upfront, divide that by 23 payment = £76 + the extra miles and monthly payments £367 month.

Exactly. Worse than my PCP and I have more options on my S3. Being PCP I'm able to get a deposit back after those 2 years. Leasing is dead money.

Pcp's is much the same , you just don't have the option to buy with leasing , never considered it before , but there are some cracking deals there ! I remember all the golf r deals that were offered though , and then not honoured , wonder if this would be the same ? The with maintenance deal really looks good ...

The Issue with the Golf R deals initially was aimed at business only, and individuals didn't qualify, although they got accepted. Thus not honoured.

This S3 deal is for both business and personal (which includes the VAT).

The Issue with the Golf R deals initially was aimed at business only, and individuals didn't qualify, although they got accepted. Thus not honoured.

This S3 deal is for both business and personal (which includes the VAT).
"G Word" Another thread ruined!

Reactions: jimojameso, Jassyo06 and veeeight
Having a picture of a 3dr does not fill you with confidence , you think they could have got that right , food for thought though , could be driving a brand new one with free tyres / servicing and tax for under £300 a month ...

My mate looked at a similar deal for a Golf R and they are fine UNTIL you add options. The monthly lease jumps considerably as soon as you personalise the car . So these deals are fantastic if you are prepared to have no options.

The S3 and R have good specs so I think these are generally great deals :)

Reactions: veeeight
My mate looked at a similar deal for a Golf R and they are fine UNTIL you add options. The monthly lease jumps considerably as soon as you personalise the car . So these deals are fantastic if you are prepared to have no options.

The S3 and R have good specs so I think these are generally great deals :)
All lease deals are the same, options are paid for in full over the term of the lease. So unless you don't spec any options your willing be okay.

Reactions: 4K
The 8k per year price is £293 a month, so about 13p per mile from 5-8k , then I am guessing the 22 would kick in . I do too way too meny miles ... Might get a quote too see what they are saying though ...

Hmm. You can level the same charge at PCP.

If a PCP repayment tracked the true depreciation, and the GMFV is set accurately, you would neither be owing, nor have equity at the end of the PCP term! But it's a great marketing tool to be able to say to a potential customer that they would be able to use the "equity" left in the car towards a deposit for the next one!

You are, in effect, slightly overpaying the monthlies in order to get "equity" left in the car at the end of the term (or earlier, if they design the break even point to do so).

Assuming you don't intend on keeping the car - a lease deal can be better financially.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughts4187
Or a brand new car bought cash and sold 2/3 years later, with cars you just choose how to lose your money ! You are going to pay for depreciation somehow .

Reactions: Soulboy, glospete and veeeight
Hmm. You can level the same charge at PCP.

If a PCP repayment tracked the true depreciation, and the GMFV is set accurately, you would neither be owing, nor have equity at the end of the PCP term! But it's a great marketing tool to be able to say to a potential customer that they would be able to use the "equity" left in the car towards a deposit for the next one!

You are, in effect, slightly overpaying the monthlies in order to get "equity" left in the car at the end of the term (or earlier, if they design the break even point to do so).

Assuming you don't intend on keeping the car - a lease deal can be better financially.

Agree 100% - it can be circumstantial however leasing is a no brainier if you never want to own the vehicle. I leased my Mrs a golf match in July £23k list with metallic paint, AAC, comfort pack for £160 (incl vat) with £1k down. I get a deal with my local broker on stock cars. She doesn't want to own it, just run a car without any hassle. Hand the key back after 48 months and walk away.
Just be smart when leasing, do your math and work it all out vs a PCP. My own experience here - it was £100 per month better than the closest VW PCP, and the depreciation of the car over 48 months was more than the cost of the term.

A lot of the Golf R "business" leases were honoured, it wasn't until people caught on that a few thousand were not honoured but the cheap deals came right back, cheapest I saw was like 150 a month with a 6 month deposit!!!

Lease is dependent on circumstances and what you want. If your depreciation (which you calculate at sale or p/x value vs original cost) is higher than a monthly lease then you've technically lost out more, but, as with most Audi drivers, you want a car with your options then its likely lease is not the way.

The Golf R deals were on par with Ford Fiesta's so you can imagine how many people went for it as a bog standard model!!!

I'd go lease every 2 years if my circumstances warranted that, however I'm happy with having a car I "technically" own :)

The 8k per year price is £293 a month, so about 13p per mile from 5-8k , then I am guessing the 22 would kick in . I do too way too meny miles ... Might get a quote too see what they are saying though ...

Yeah, I noticed that was for just 5,000 pa. I doubt there's many people who do such small mileages if they use the car every day. Even when I worked in the city and commuted by train, I still did around 12,000 miles a year using the car weekends and evenings. I wonder what they quote me for 25,000 pa, as that's what my S3 is averaging... it'll have almost 50k on the clock when I trade it in next year and be just 18 months old... looking forward to Audi's trade in price. lol.