AUDI S3 NO PARKING SENSORS

K626855

Reaction score
Hi, I have an Audi S3 but no parking sensors :(

I don’t really want to go down the retrofit route but is there anyway I can get one fitted OEM and will interact with MMI?

I have seen this 8V0054630A on eBay and wondering if anyone has had this installed and whether it can work with the MMI?

Whats the year of the S3?
You may need the front and rear sensors to activate the MMI
DJAlix can help on here if you can get to north london, or they have people dotted around the UK, he is also very cheap compared to Audi
I am getting a rear camera done in the new year, and he has such a good rep, I am driving from south wales to north london to get it done.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
North
Whats the year of the S3?
You may need the front and rear sensors to activate the MMI
DJAlix can help on here if you can get to north london, or they have people dotted around the UK, he is also very cheap compared to Audi
I am getting a rear camera done in the new year, and he has such a good rep, I am driving from south wales to north london to get it done.

Hey, mines a 64 plate and I mean that would be ideal having both front and back sensors. North London is local to me! Does he have a contact number or what’s the best to get in contact with him?

Sounds promising. Thank you I will try get in contact during operation hours.
Give me a buzz during office hours, more than happy to look at options and answer questions. Am based in Muswell Hill, north London. 07950 737 899.