Audi S3 needed for filming/Fifth Gear TV show (UK)

​Well done Gops, will look forward to hearing more about it, we should have got you an audi-sport.net tshirt for your pictures, lol. :) x

Hang on a minute.....

it's all making sense now.

It's like Badger 5 all over again.

The reason Gops car was chosen people, above all others, is now blindingly obvious.

1003859_389443751173716_1577472004_n.jpg

He's been bribing people with ****** Pakoras again!

So unfair :laugh:

Reactions: JoeeS3, Gops, audiholic ste and 6 others
Hahaha! Works a treat ;) but apparently JP loved the s3! He was impressed with the pull and the drivability of it at the mileage it was on!

Reactions: JoeeS3
Good effort gops. Love the way your name is on your jumper. Just in case someone tries to rob it at land rover lol! Another trip to ashas to celebrate!!

Reactions: Gops
Haha thanks guys! It's a badger 5 custom but it looks pretty much standard tbh! Was a lovely half a day for me as I had to leave the car with my dad!

Well done Gops, you did us proud.

I would have put my car forward if i read this earlier.....i aint been on for a while so missed it totally!!!

The 8l s3 looks hardly dated, Jason Plato on the other hand!!!

budget must be tight , can't even afford just for men :)

Haha I'd be happy if I looked like that at that age. He's got more hair than me to start with...

Reactions: s33nyboy12
Next season mate, around April

Reactions: waggawagga
Watching it now on +1 has Gops motor been on yet?

Nice and clean, quality example Gops,the other cars looked a lot more dated against the s3, came the top car out of the 3, hopefully they might go up in price with this review lol

Last edited:
S3 was lovely, still looked drop dead gorgeous today as it did back then, great car Gops

Reactions: S3 Rav and Gops
YAAAAAAAY!!! I didn't even know it was gonna come on! I was falling asleep lol! Well if your selling your s3, pop another £2k on it. It's a famous car now! ;)

Reactions: S3 Rav, Nilz and kwistof
When he was driving it and I caught a glimpse of the intercooler and filter I started to think.... 'Does he really understand EXACTLY what he's driving!'. Probably not the fairest reflection of a stock S3, more an indication of the potential it has in the hands of the right people.

I've only got free-view.

Is there anyway the cheap skates who would rather spend our monies on car parts and Vpower can watch it online e.g Youtube or a catch up channel?

Reactions: JoeeS3
Have you put the video you had on your facebook onto youtube Gops? everyone else can see it then :)

Have you put the video you had on your facebook onto youtube Gops? everyone else can see it then :)

Or if you (Gops) could share it to the VAG Talk group on FB that would also be ideal :)