Audi S3 induction kit

A rocker cover mate! Or for the young ones a Cam Cover lol lol!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mechanic69
Fitted my revo, the difference is massive.

Reactions: Forbzeeee
Needs a lot of extra bits to make this work, rather go 100 quid for the TTRS cover, thanks for the temptation to empty our wallets S3 Alex

I deffo agree 100% Stealth look is were its at, Plus less hassle cleaning too lol lol!

I have rung up for a diverter valve but they said there is a solenoid valve or a cut off valve, I am not sure which 1 I need if anyone could help? Which 1 will give me chatter once my induction kit is fitted???? :D

Needs a lot of extra bits to make this work, rather go 100 quid for the TTRS cover, thanks for the temptation to empty our wallets S3 Alex

Always there to help a fellow forum member....LOL

I think in all honesty it WILL work,but yes,it's not a cheap solution(at least it had better work as I've bought the bits....)

I've got itg and dv+ diverter and it's loud as motorhead concert. I liked it first few weeks but now i feel like atention whore. Everyone turns when the hell on wheels drives by
and here's the cover
pq7q.jpg

not as fancy as the one alex got but it does the job. it looks clean and tidy :D

Last edited:
Reactions: russwuss and JFelts
I've got itg and dv+ diverter and it's loud as motorhead concert. I liked it first few weeks but now i feel like atention whore. Everyone turns when the hell on wheels drives by

Hahaha that's what I'm after

Adam_may sorry i hit the wrong key.. there not £95.00.

We will have a trade stand @ Inters so please come say hello and if you would like to hear a Revo Intake before you buy then come find us and I`ll show you one on our demo car :)

Regards

Pat

and here's the cover
pq7q.jpg

not as fancy as the one alex got but it does the job. it looks clean and tidy :D

looking tidy! where did you get the diverter valve from?

from a friend who bought it for his ed30 but decided to sell the car got the engine cover also from him. it's loud but it holds more boost between gear changes and that makes up for it!

ah okay mate. i think I'm leaking power somewhere and believe that may be the cause of my problems!! think ill get one on order!

Adam_may sorry i hit the wrong key.. there not £95.00.

We will have a trade stand @ Inters so please come say hello and if you would like to hear a Revo Intake before you buy then come find us and I`ll show you one on our demo car :)

Regards

Pat

Will you have these products with you to buy at inters? I will deffo be over at inters for a look at listen thanks. See you at the weekend!