Audi S3 Black Grille / Parts

lewbow44

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking into purchasing a new Audi S3 saloon. Using the configurator online, it seems the only way to get black grilles / accents on the car is to select the vorsprung package which is really expensive. So I didn’t know if anyone was aware of getting the black parts on the car another way? I know the vorsprung pack does come with every option possible hence the price, but it does seem a lot to pay when all I am really interested in is the black grille and accents it offers.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry misread. Did not see you were looking at an S3. The Edition 1 is an A3 spec. Plenty of people on here are getting the chrome parts wrapped as there is no option of the black pack on the standard S3.

I can help you wrap :) all parts will be expensive i will have prices later on today as requested as well

I can help you wrap :) all parts will be expensive i will have prices later on today as requested as well
Hi mate did you manage to get a quote for this? I’ve got the S3 8y saloon and hate the chrome but 3 places have now said they can’t wrap the grill!!

I have a 21 plate tfsi e SLine with black grille and am looking for an S3 one with the chrome inserts worth swapping??

yes its possible off course
Hi I rang dealer’s parts department today - gosh they really don’t like you messing around and retrofitting anything do they. Threats of no refunds etc. and not much in the way of customer service over the ohone!!
Following your tip off though about needing different holders/clips at the top and bottom they can’t tell me what parts they are - there are no notes on their system. Are you able to provide any more detail about the fixings for the S3 grille.
fyi 1 place quoted me £315 and another £425 for the grille. 3 days delivery from Germany.

Hi I rang dealer’s parts department today - gosh they really don’t like you messing around and retrofitting anything do they. Threats of no refunds etc. and not much in the way of customer service over the ohone!!
Following your tip off though about needing different holders/clips at the top and bottom they can’t tell me what parts they are - there are no notes on their system. Are you able to provide any more detail about the fixings for the S3 grille.
fyi 1 place quoted me £315 and another £425 for the grille. 3 days delivery from Germany.
I can get you full s3 grill

I can get you full s3 grill
Perfect thank you. I’d also like to get wing mirror caps -quoted £289 each for those though!!!
Let me know how you want me to proceed. I take delivery a week tomorrow and have some mods (alloy wheel change and electric tailgate) to book in so might as well add to the list
Andy

Don’t forget, if you change the grill, you will need to recalibrate the ADAS systems.

Why ? Im.sure will.be fine., just.need take.battery off and nothing shoukd happen
The radar is incorporated into the Audi logo on the grill, if you do any work on the front of the car such as removing the bumpers, grill etc, the Adas has to be calibrated. The same is true if you replace the wind screen or alter the geometry of the car in anyway.