Audi s3 alloy wheels.

Gavin96

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls just thought i would ask can my audi s3 8v fit 19 inch bbs alloys on it and fit with ease ? Currently got audi 18 inch alloys. Also do audi tt rs front brakes fit over them ? Thanks in advance !

What BBS wheels as the ET and lug spacing are important in order to fit your S3. 19" are not an issue, but do you have mag ride, if not, you will be in for a probable harsh ride.

Hi flying Scotsman
I think it does have mag ride as far as i know ill double check that out ! With regards bbs im looking at lm and ch preferaby or maybe axis milanos.
Even with mag ride having 19inch alloys effect the comfort of the car ? Cheers gav.

Mag ride in my opinion is a requisite for 19" but some are happy with non mag ride comfort. Note that for a saloon with 19" alloys optioned you have to have mag ride on a factory order. The following is for 235/35/19 tyres. Note the ET for Audi 19" S3 wheels is 49 and bolt circle 5 x 112
BBS....CH026 will fit ....ET 50... 5 x 112 bolt circle
CHR122 will fit but the ET of 40 will mean the wheel will stick our further from the body and could cause an issue with wider profile tyres
LM249 will fit ET48...this is a pricey alloy...way more expensive than Audi 19" S3 alloys, they are top of the line 2 piece die forged wheels.
I am not familiar with the other brand.
I suggest that you do some more research and contact the manufacturer or distributor of any wheel prior to purchase for suitability on your vehicle. Also, the tyre profile you desire has a huge bearing on suitability for the rim size and your vehicle. The profile is the middle number listed e.g. 235/35/19.
As well most aftermarket alloys require you purchase tapered lug bolts not radius as supplied by Audi and again the length of these bolts should be discussed as the wheel design etc has a bearing for the chosen application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06 and jungle650
Hi flying scotsman
I do realise the bbs lm are a pricey alloy but my brother is considering taking them off his audi s4 b5 so just got to do a bit of brotherly bartering to get them for a good price haha !
Also thanks for the helpful advice etc. Regards gav

@Gavin96 Be careful: here are the ET's for standard alloys for Audi B5 A4: 1996-2001 (18" ET32, 19" ET38). Research on the BBS website on the wheel he has, you may have a fitment issue...sticks out too far from the body.