Facelift Audi s3 8v leather colour

Cpr42845

Reaction score
Hi - can anyone confirm what the colour of leather is on my car, its a 17 Audi s3 and has the standard full leather interior, I want to order some leather dye to do a minor touch up. I've been led to believe the leather colour name is audi soul black with cliff grey stitching (colour code WJC). I've attached a photo of the interior:

20211229 142102

I think the stitching is known as rock grey ....don't know the correct name for the leather colour but it is a Audi standard/default colour for the A3/S3 calked Napa leather have you contacted Colourlock they should be able to give the correct dye for if you supply the make model and year of your car

I think the stitching is known as rock grey ....don't know the correct name for the leather colour but it is a Audi standard/default colour for the A3/S3 calked Napa leather have you contacted Colourlock they should be able to give the correct dye for if you supply the make model and year of your car
Thanks jassyo06 - I had contacted colourlock, they provided the leather colour as soul black and cliff grey for stitching. I just wanted to confirm what others on the site before I ordered the paint.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thanks jassyo06 - I had contacted colourlock, they provided the leather colour as soul black and cliff grey for stitching. I just wanted to confirm what others on the site before I ordered the paint.
Colourlock products are top notch mate and you shouldn't be dissapointed

Reactions: Cpr42845
Colourlock products are top notch mate and you shouldn't be dissapointed
Jassyo06 - do you experience of using colourlock dyes? I'm trying to work out if I need any other products in addition to just the dye itself ie cleaner or protector etc. The colourlock website is currently down.

Jassyo06 - do you experience of using colourlock dyes? I'm trying to work out if I need any other products in addition to just the dye itself ie cleaner or protector etc. The colourlock website is currently down.
Hi mate have a look at this video from John of forensic detailing he's done more videos on colourlock products as well as this one

34A129DC 513D 4B21 9A6A 48C78B28E87F

Hi
If anyone can help what is the colour code for these seats it’s a car I recently purchased an PFL 2016 s3
TYI

Just a quick update:

The leather colour for a Fl audi s3 with a black leather interior is called as "audi soul black". I ordered a kit from www.theleathercolourdoctor.co.uk
The colour match is perfect, I'm really pleased with it, the minor scuffs there were on the drivers side bolster are now completely gone, you would never know they were touched in. @Hash - contact LCD, there is a guy called John Appleby, he will be able to match your exact leather colour.

Attachments

• 20220430_182719.jpg
    20220430_182719.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
Just a quick update:

The leather colour for a Fl audi s3 with a black leather interior is called as "audi soul black". I ordered a kit from www.theleathercolourdoctor.co.uk
The colour match is perfect, I'm really pleased with it, the minor scuffs there were on the drivers side bolster are now completely gone, you would never know they were touched in. @Hash - contact LCD, there is a guy called John Appleby, he will be able to match your exact leather colour.
Could you post the link to the exact product you ordered if you don’t mind as I could do with a little of this.
Thank you

Anybody know if the Audi Soul is the same colour on the pfl supersport seats? Contacted colourlock and LCD, one said audi black and the other soul black.

I ordered the soul black as per Lcd recommendation and it is too dark. I have found my leather code (I think) and its N3M/XG ..can you tell me if this is the same as yours Cpr42845.