Facelift Audi S3 8V FL Saloon Mods - Res Delete, Body kit & More!

Spacers have no arrived and will be fitted on today or tomorrow! Excited much

00978144 81E2 4F98 A65D A7968D5EB2D7

Give it a go!! He will probably sort you out!

Splitter fitted. Got spoiler as well which I need to get painted. Skirts when he gets some in

20180905 165904

Last edited:
Reactions: Adi-M and oli356
Maybe a stupid question...getting a splitter doesn't impact the ability to clear speed bumps? No clearance issues?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

No mate it's only an inch or so deep. Personally think the front is too high which has bugged me since I got the car a month ago.

No mate it's only an inch or so deep. Personally think the front is too high which has bugged me since I got the car a month ago.
Thanks! I agree, although I think the saloon looks sportier in terms of ride height somehow. Love that splitter. Will add it to my Christmas list

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sooooo.. spacers got fitted yesterday:

Before:
C914FC54 9EF3 4F21 9747 C71FA2CADA7F
B67E2E8D F20C 4766 9F07 D660681529B5

After:
11CA82F6 3472 4C8B 9C6D 16D893BAAB3B
F99296D7 A8B0 4D7C 9036 C43504E732A0

Was really easy to do! Took me an hour! 15mm’s on front and rear. But yeah, such a small thing however makes a make difference!

Did he fit it on for you then?? And did he say anything when you mentioned me?

Yeah he fitted splitter. I mentioned you and said he'd sorted you out and he remembered after a minute or 2! He's a top bloke.

Yes!!!!!! I do want to do this and have been looking at threads on people changing grills and sticking their number plates on the windscreen, but I have seen many tweets from police as this is not allowed and you get £100 fine. Can you please help me figure on how to do this on the grill I already have?
I think xuk do a grill he's a top guy zee who does top work his kits go as far as the states indeed his very busy and there's not much space for fitting
Nice car by the way
Are you from the Bfd area?

looks great to me mate, them side skirts have me intrigued i have to say

Reactions: Adi-M, RS4B5 and Kondax
Hello mate did you consider the methods effects splitter when you brought yours, just wondering if I should fork out the $600 on theirs or £150 on this one.

I did mate but thought the Xenons one looked more aggressive, and a lot easier to get hold of cos I live 20 mins from their warehouse so picked up and fitted on the spot.

Reactions: Adi-M and RS4B5
I did mate but thought the Xenons one looked more aggressive, and a lot easier to get hold of cos I live 20 mins from their warehouse so picked up and fitted on the spot.
yeah the method effects is a bit of headache with the delivery costs so I think I might just buy the same as you, i did prefer the other one because it doesn't have the extra bit on the end but for £450 less a can live with it lol

yeah the method effects is a bit of headache with the delivery costs so I think I might just buy the same as you, i did prefer the other one because it doesn't have the extra bit on the end but for £450 less a can live with it lol

You could ask if they can make them without the extra bit. They do side skirts that don't have that. Slim chance but worth asking.

If you're interested in the rear spoiler as well I'm having it painted on Wednesday. Probably body colour rather than black. Will post a pic.

You could ask if they can make them without the extra bit. They do side skirts that don't have that. Slim chance but worth asking.

If you're interested in the rear spoiler as well I'm having it painted on Wednesday. Probably body colour rather than black. Will post a pic.
think I'm going to order this one as the seller was recommended to me by another user on here, I like that it sits on the bootlid a little more then the xenons one. Would look nice painted body colour, definitely post a pic because I might do the same if I don't like the contrast. I think I'll just order the xenons splitter anyway
Screenshot 20180917 221107 eBay

think I'm going to order this one as the seller was recommended to me by another user on here, I like that it sits on the bootlid a little more then the xenons one. Would look nice painted body colour, definitely post a pic because I might do the same if I don't like the contrast. I think I'll just order the xenons splitter anyway
View attachment 165681

Fitted mate and in my opinion looks better painted body colour on mine.

Attachments

• 20181007_155751.jpg
    20181007_155751.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 213
  • 20181007_155826.jpg
    20181007_155826.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 222
  • 20180923_163802.jpg
    20180923_163802.jpg
    884.3 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: Adi-M
I think xuk do a grill he's a top guy zee who does top work his kits go as far as the states indeed his very busy and there's not much space for fitting
Nice car by the way
Are you from the Bfd area?

Hi no I am not from BFD, and yes he’s a very busy guy! But very hard working! Thanks for the compliments.. I’m from rochdale

Fitted mate and in my opinion looks better painted body colour on mine.

That does look nice! I got mine black as mine is a black edition so to match the black splitter black side skirts and black mirrors black badge. Looks aggressive.

Does anybody have any idea of anybody that supplies a rear diffuser, need a more mean/aggressive looking diffuser now... hmmmm