Audi S3 8p Tyres??!!

Zakkeryy

Reaction score
Hi all, Looking to change a set of tyres on my 8P. Bought it from a dealer who's banged budget tyres on the back and their is no chance in hell they're staying on!!

Any suggestions?

Ive been running continental contact sport 5’s and They’ve been great through summer and winter. Great grip on then and virtually no road noise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zakkeryy
Do you want the best? If so then try PS4s

Decent and better price is pilot sport AS3+

Also decent but not as good in the wet are cooper zeon RS3-GA or something like that. Cheaper too.

Sent from my highchair using Tapacar

Reactions: Zakkeryy
Uniroyal Rainsport 3 have been a great tyre for me.
Cheap enough to replace when needed and I haven't had any traction issues in 15k of driving, plus they are nowhere near the minimum level yet so they are wearing well.

Reactions: miltybilty and Zakkeryy
Do you want the best? If so then try PS4s

Decent and better price is pilot sport AS3+

Also decent but not as good in the wet are cooper zeon RS3-GA or something like that. Cheaper too.

I was looking at them to be fair... Pricey but if they're going to last and they're the best tyre about then i guess it's worth my bank account taking the hit!!

I was looking at them to be fair... Pricey but if they're going to last and they're the best tyre about then i guess it's worth my bank account taking the hit!!
I wouldn't count on Michelins lasting to long .... Maybe 20000 miles max
From what I've heard though they are excellent. The PS4s .... My friend has them on his stock Mk7 R (no suspension work) and it removed the understeer and made it grip the road like no other.

Uniroyal RS3's. Best tyres you can put on a S3 for the weather with have in the UK mostly. Wouldn't use anything else.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daveyonthemove
I can un-recommend Goodyear Eagle asym 3's, noisy as hell once part worn, I'll be trying Michelin next.

I can confirm that my Uniroyal Rainsport 3's have had no issues on unbroken snow this morning.

I've got the Michelin PS4's on mine. Good tyre and for me, I'm not sure whether I prefer them over the Goodyear Asymm' 3's or not. I'll be buying new ones when the new Asymm' 5's come out after Feb. That's supposed to be a good one.

Ps4 here.
Don't seem to wear that quick after 2 seasons (march-spetember) and 10k km on them.
But the grip is incredible.

Reactions: miltybilty