AUDI S3 8P - SILVERWARRIOR PROJECT - BY ERICS3

ERICS3

Reaction score
Hello to all members, I am the owner of a AUDI S3 8P 2006.

I hope to learne with the members of this community.

MODS ON:

- TWINCOOLLER FORGE
- DUMP VALVE FORGE
- ITG INTAKE
- SHORT SHIFT FORGE
- NGK IRIDIUM SPARKLES
- ACTUATOR TURBO FORGE
- REPRO BY STAGE 1 BY CHECK ABOUT (PORTUGUES COMPANY)
- 19"8X5 3SDM WHEELS WITH 235/35 TYRES
- XÉNON 6000K

MOD TO MAKE LATER:

- APR FUEL PUMP
- MILTEK EXAUST
- INJECTORS
- TURBO

Nice car, but lose the LEDs!

Also, 295 HP is a bit low considering all them mods?

Reactions: RedDejavu

I wonder if they get premium unleaded, I guess so as they have it in mainland Spain so it should make it over the border!

I'm sure they have decent fuel in Lisbon?! Repsol etc..

Loving the wheels in the last pic, and aren't they MY09 rear lights? I'd definitely lose the leds and fit some bi-xenons with drl's. Very nice looking car. 295bhp is still enough to put a lot of cars to shame and with what's planned if it can make 350 i bet it'll be a nice little weapon.

Loving the wheels in the last pic, and aren't they MY09 rear lights? I'd definitely lose the leds and fit some bi-xenons with drl's. Very nice looking car. 295bhp is still enough to put a lot of cars to shame and with what's planned if it can make 350 i bet it'll be a nice little weapon.
I'm sure they are bi-xenon's mate

What are the one's with the drl's built in? That's the one's i meant. I'm still new to this myself, had a rusty ford till about 6 months ago!
yeah they have the drl's in the centre's where the normal headlights have the main beam , they have a big bulb like a brake light bulb and indicator bulb sort of sized

Hi the leds is a option because i dont want to change the front lights.

I took this decison to have,for a stage 1 repro, 295 HP to not put much pressure in the turbo. I give more importance for now to the NM.

I need to put the actuactor turbo to increase the boost pressure because now makes 1,2 bar estable.

I can have 315/320 HP but is not a option for now. My friend from Check About is doing new setups. Will see...

The rear lights are from the restyling. Wheel are 3sdm in 19"8x5 with 235/35 tyres.

I have bi-xénon adaptive light and DRL to.

Best Regards

Very nice ERICS3! Any more side on pictures with the new wheels fitted???

like the wheels ,infact there the same as mine on my a3 except
the pot holes over here keep making marks on mine :mad:
you will look the man in that jacket and the cap

Not a fan of the LEDs.
Even less of a fan of the Audi clothing range!

Reactions: CTurbinado
Very nice ERICS3! Any more side on pictures with the new wheels fitted???

Thank you. I need to take more good pictures, I need to speak to one of my freinds with skills to take better pictures.

I not very good with the camera.

Been looking at the wheels on Facebook page for 3sdm! amazing, lovely car but remove those LEDs please :p

How much and where did you get the wheels?

I've found 18s on eBay for £550!! Tempting. Need to sell mine lol.

Not sure if best to stagger or not as if prefer to stick with 225/40/18s all round. And can't have different stretch front to rear

I've found 18s on eBay for £550!! Tempting. Need to sell mine lol.

Not sure if best to stagger or not as if prefer to stick with 225/40/18s all round. And can't have different stretch front to rear

Hi. I buy the wheels from EBAY 19"8x5 with 235/35 tyres. I pay 890 pounds i think!

Getting any pictures of the wheels on the car mate?

How come your ITG intake doesnt have the foam wall that boxes off your filter? Especially if it's so hot in your country.

How come your ITG intake doesnt have the foam wall that boxes off your filter? Especially if it's so hot in your country.

Hi,

Its strange yes. I need to speak with revo because i dont understand this situation.

I found it strange.

Car looks great i am in love with that boost guage ( i want one ! lol )