Reaction score
by the looks of things ill need
2x rear dampers
2x front dampers
controller
switch
4x travel sensors
then fitting with lowering springs

I don't know the parts numbers and no where on parts catalogue pages can I find anything saying "magnetic ride", only "gas shock absorber for sports suspsension". audi say they can only see parts for my car when it left the factory as well so I need the parts numbers to find out the prices. I just want to check if retrofitting oem would be cheaper than the bilstien b16 that are 2k.

any help finding the parts numbers would be appreciated

Reactions: Bryant1998 and e9_mustii
I just have to ask why mag ride? TBH I would go for Ohlins VMS mT10 and change out the front control arm for the passat B6 and add the RS3/TTS bushing and then change out the rear trailing arm for an 034.

Last edited:
the car has everything apart from mag ride and wingbacks, if I add those then it'll be the highest possible spec. its more gadgets/spec I want than a track ready set up. its just impossible to find the parts numbers.

Hi I know it’s an old thread but I’ve recently picked up a full set of shocks, springs, level sensors and ecu and bracket. I’ve had the button for ages as I didn’t want a blanker there when I upgraded the buttons. If you’re still interested I can post the part numbers? The only thing I have to do is make a wiring loom (and fit obviously) I’m hoping for a spare sunny day soon to get it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk