Audi s3 8p grill

Jackelsey

Reaction score
Does any body know if you can buy the chrome or gloss black trim around the grill? I've had a look and it's not looking promising lol.

Does any body know if you can buy the chrome or gloss black trim around the grill? I've had a look and it's not looking promising lol.

It depends on if you have the pre-facelift or facelift 8P and which year, what year is your S3?

If you have the pre-facelift like myself (2007), then the only grill you can put in is an RS6 grill but that requires a lot of cutting/hacking on a £200 grill to make it fit which I personally would not like to attempt, only a hand few of people have done this but it does look mint. Your only other option is to either wrap or Plasti Dip it.

There's plenty of grills for the facelift, Xenons do genuine conversions for 09-12 8P's but there are also cheaper ebay alternatives which do some for the 08 8P as well.

Last edited:
I have a matte aluminium Xenonz RS3 grill on my S3 and it's not bad. The plastic is a little on a brittle side, but overall good piece of kit, considering that even second-hand OEM RS3 grills are double what Xenonz are asking.

20151211 071651

Reactions: SootySport and Ollie2014