audi s3 8p clutch/pedal problem

taggy

Reaction score
hi there, i recently bought a audi s3 8p sportback, my clutch pedal starting sticking down, so i changed the master cylinder, no luck then the clutch, flywheel and slave, it was still the same, iv just changed the valve and took it for a drive and clutch has completly failed now, re bled it and no luck, please help!!!!!!

I've had the same issue for about 45k. Sometimes sticks.

I've changed master a swell with no joy. Basically given up.....

Iv changed everything, it's only just hit 50k only thing left is re-con the gearbox, but surely not :(

Oh and the clutch failed cus some ***** sold me wrong flywheel and chewed my sump and crank seal :mad:

hi there, i recently bought a audi s3 8p sportback, my clutch pedal starting sticking down, so i changed the master cylinder, no luck then the clutch, flywheel and slave, it was still the same, iv just changed the valve and took it for a drive and clutch has completly failed now, re bled it and no luck, please help!!!!!!
hello! here we are in 2019 year.did you have your answer cause i have same problem like you and i don t know what to do.tomorow they send new clutch in waranty