Audi S3 8P big turbo build

Rune Digerud

AUDIS38PTTE420WMI
Reaction score
Hi! I'm planning an Audi S3 8P big turbo build. I now run with TTE480 Stage 2 WMI and a lot of other upgrades. I have a totally refurbished and forged engine and head.
Spec list for the new big turbo build.
Maxxecu Race engine control system, no more original ECU, a complete fuel and ignition system.
Max Ported head with 1mm oversize valves in and exhaust. Catcams, IE upgraded billet manifold, LOBA HPFP
Autotech now. Larger throttle body 76 mm stock 57 mm, upgrade intake to CTS with 3 "MAF housing.
Adjustable camshaft drive, Larger Injection set running RS3 8V now, the new Injection set is custom made. And the CTS turbo Boss 700 turbo kit
(Garrett GTX3076R).
Link to the turbo kit:
https://www.ctsturbo.com/product/mk5-boss-kit-ea113/
What do you guys think of the turbo manifold? Will it be a bottleneck for power?
I aim for 550 BHP.
Would it pay to upgrade the turbo manifold to a tube shaped? Anybody have any tips? Can I achieve 550 BHP with the kit and manifold included?
Thank you to everyone who can help me with the choice of Turbo manifold.

Cts ea113 boss
S l300

Maxxecu can't control DI injectors, so you will be running port-injectors only??
As for the turbo+manifold, get yourself a different manifold then the one you're showing(that one is for the 1.8t btw..), a nice tubulair manifold with a G25-660 turbo will be far better then that Boss kit

Maxxecu can't control DI injectors, so you will be running port-injectors only??
As for the turbo+manifold, get yourself a different manifold then the one you're showing(that one is for the 1.8t btw..), a nice tubulair manifold with a G25-660 turbo will be far better then that Boss kit
I'm going to use 4 X1500cc injectors that fit right into the original connector.
I and the tuner have decided that I should use the Garret GTX3076R gen2 Turbo
The only thing i m looking for is a tubular turbo manifold how dosent is easy to se from the front off the engine.
I like to have a look thath not show s the is a big turbo behind my engine.

Hi! You have right. The G25-660 turbo with a tubular manifold is far better.
I m 99 % sure I go for the Nortech turbo kit. I think that the is the best kit for my BHP goals. Far better than the CTS boss 700 kit.