1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 8L Polycarbonate Window Group Buy. Other Models also welcome.

StaceyS3 Feb 13, 2018

1. StaceyS3

StaceyS3 Well-Known Member

Hi all, I’m organising a group buy particularly aimed at the Audi A3/S3 8L as have struggled myself to find a suitable company.

The windows in question will be 4mm to MSA spec, with OEM black style borders, basic front window sliders and thermoformed to the OEM shape like plastics4performance.

There is option for anti-scratch coating, tints and slider upgrades to pro and WRC style sliders. The kits can be supplied in whatever qty/selection desired if your u don’t want a full set.

The group buy is open to other fitments and are also available to be shipped worldwide.

Pricing I will update on accordingly, although these won’t be as cheap as more budget flat offerings without borders they won’t be as expensive as P4P but will still be quality items.

Pictures are of similar items but not from this manufacturer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. StaceyS3

Update on pricing, these are the fitment inquiries i have received so far on the FB page.

Audi S3 8L full kit in 4mm lexan, all moulded, inlcuding black borders and sliders £384
    Rear 3 on Audi A3 8L is moulded 4mm Lexan, with black borders applied, £336
    Rear screen 4mm Lexan, moulded with black border £180
    Seat Ibiza Mk4 3dr, full kit in 4mm Lexan, all moulded including black borders and sliders, £480
    Audi TT Mk1 full kit in 4mm Lexan, all moulded, including black borders and sliders, £450
    Audi A4 B5 full kit in 4mm Lexan, all moulded, including black border and sliders, £450
    Honda EP3, full kit in 4mm Lexan, all moulded, including black borders and sliders £456
    VW Polo 9N3 5dr in 4mm Lexan, all moulded, including black borders and sliders £360
    Prices are plus £18 post to UK mainland.

4. BSboy

BSboy New Member

I would be in for a full kit s3 8l
    Cheers
    Nick

5. StaceyS3

Hi Nick,

May still be able to squeeze you on. The other kits are in process but shouldn’t be an issue.

What was the specific kit you was after?

6. BSboy

BSboy New Member

Full kit 4mm grey tint if possible

7. Cardoso-A3

Cardoso-A3 New Member

Hi StaceyS3, just to know the full kit for the a3 of 3 doors come with 2 front windows 2 small rear windows and the back windscreen correct?

Audi S3 8L full kit in 4mm lexan, all moulded, inlcuding black borders and sliders £384

8. StaceyS3

Hi yes that’s correct. It has sliders included for front windows and black borders like OEM.

9. Cardoso-A3

Cardoso-A3 New Member

Ok mate u from uk?

10. StaceyS3

Yes we’re in the UK and so is the company that manufactures them.

Thanks

11. Cardoso-A3

Cardoso-A3 New Member

Who manufactures them ?

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Cardoso-A3

Cardoso-A3 New Member

Can u give me the name of the company please ;)