Audi s3 8L lower door moulding

Tommy.L

Reaction score
hey guys,
i need a door moulding for my audi s3 8L left side door, does anyone know where to buys these, or is someone selling them?

I think they’re no longer sold by Audi. Your best bet is a scrap yard unless anyone else knows if a third party manufacturer makes them? Check for people breaking cars on Gumtree and Ebay.

Reactions: Tommy.L
I think they’re no longer sold by Audi. Your best bet is a scrap yard unless anyone else knows if a third party manufacturer makes them? Check for people breaking cars on Gumtree and Ebay.

yeah, thats what i think aswell, i hoped that maybe someone knew a third party manufacturer that made them so i can get some new ones, if not i will try the local scraper

N.l.A from audi

You may find some good ones on eBay, or try s3 breaker on Facebook. (Chris)

Some one should 3D print some of the plastic strips at the backs they would make a fortune it’s only them that break

Haha really? I’ve never had an issue with the little rear ones. I replaced my driver side door blade about 10 years ago I suppose. Brand new it was from Audi for like nearly £200, and after a few years it too started flapping around at the back. I used an epoxy to glue the nylon insert back in and I managed to screw it back onto the door. It’s still on 4 years later but if I ever need another, I know I’m screwed! Any chance you can try a repair method?

I meant the nylon strip on the back of the drivers door blade , that’s what’s gone on mine not the little rear ones don’t think I’ve ever read one of those breaking

Reactions: s3mad_dude
Ahhh ok! Yeah that’s the bit that always fails. They were such a lame design!!

Yh had to glue money together an all as they were hanging off the car when I bought it

They do carbon ones on ebay from Germany I think. The small rear blades were a much better design than the fronts which tend to hold water and rust your doors