Audi S3 8L bi xenon group buy #3

No need to do anything with VCDS but you will need to get them adjusted so you don’t blind Anyone.

Reactions: t8ups and Ian67
Can i join this group buy ??
( i know its late) but i just came across this set after browsing IG photo

Let me know

That group buy is over now mate. Everyone will have probably got there's now. You can still buy them from @t8ups just message him. You won't get the same discount as the group buy but still worth it.

Reactions: t8ups and Tj 0785
Which ballasts did you guys get with your new headlights? Silver (HYLUX) or black (Morimoto)

If i remember right mine where silver but mine where got in the last group buy.
What's up with yours?

Yeah mine are silver mate, just wondered if Trups is using the Morimoto XB35 ballasts on any new headlights and how they compare.

One of my ballasts has decided to not work, but I’m with talks with Trups to get it sorted :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am selling my set if anyone is interested as my S3 is up for sale. Never got round to fitting them

No need to do anything with VCDS but you will need to get them adjusted so you don’t blind Anyone.

Hi bud when you adjust the headlights is there a set measurement that you use to get the correct height, I have had a few people flashing me now I’ve started using my headlights with it getting dark earlier now. I’m guessing it’s just the one white adjuster screw, I’m just not sure what height they should be at.

Cheers

Reactions: Sandra
Hi bud when you adjust the headlights is there a set measurement that you use to get the correct height, I have had a few people flashing me now I’ve started using my headlights with it getting dark earlier now. I’m guessing it’s just the one white adjuster screw, I’m just not sure what height they should be at.

Cheers

Hiya mate, I got mine adjusted by a friendly MOT tester. Wouldn’t take long to do and then you know they are set correctly.

Reactions: rhubarb4
Hiya mate, I got mine adjusted by a friendly MOT tester. Wouldn’t take long to do and then you know they are set correctly.

Nice one il try my local one cheers

They can be bought at a later date, just not at the group buy price so dont feel you need to commit for the group buy.

Hi t8ups,

My lights just packed up and have read this thread about alternative set ups. You say here that one can order them at a later date. Can you tell me where I could buy a pair?
kind regards Analog, in Cork Ireland

Hi t8ups,

My lights just packed up and have read this thread about alternative set ups. You say here that one can order them at a later date. Can you tell me where I could buy a pair?
kind regards Analog, in Cork Ireland
@t8ups