Audi S3 8L bi xenon group buy #3

@t8ups Bud can you price up the unit but without the hylux ballasts? I have them currently and only a month old however the morimoto 4500K bulbs are still required to replace my current 4300K bulbs, along the rest of my minor spec list lol.

On a side note, the hylux ballasts are VERY good, no radio interference at All, no other interference or issues to report and start up and warm up time are both brilliant.

Harry.

@t8ups Bud can you price up the unit but without the hylux ballasts? I have them currently and only a month old however the morimoto 4500K bulbs are still required to replace my current 4300K bulbs, along the rest of my minor spec list lol.

On a side note, the hylux ballasts are VERY good, no radio interference at All, no other interference or issues to report and start up and warm up time are both brilliant.

Harry.

You would just remove £55 off the £445 but when i ask for specs please put this in your order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: silestanix and Sandra
You would just remove £55 off the £445 but when i ask for specs please put this in your order.

Yeah man that's cool bud, have to say the ballasts are absolutely superb, brilliant build quality, easy to fit, and most of all the little window showing the circuitry is a neat for a geek like me lol. Looking so forward to having fresh lenses with morimoto projectors and h1's...!! :D

Reactions: Sandra
1. @hharry100
2. @Silestanix
3. @Badden
4. @Jeriho
5. @Scoetti
6. @NikoAF - PAID
7. @mid lid
8. @Ian67
9. @Whiteknight8
10. @JamieOS

I have sent a PM all for info to get this moving. Remember like I said in the Opening post we need 10 orders to get this going and until I get the 10 then we cant move forward.

Any questions then please ask.

if you need so see any etching work then our Instagram account @emtuning and has examples of designs that we have done.

Thanks
Trups

Last edited:
Reactions: silestanix and Sandra
Guys, is there ANYONE else.who wants a set commissioned by t8ups?

I may have to pull out but I'll know for sure this afternoon or tomorrow morning, in hot water atm with HMRC through no fault of my own, and I thought I'd be clear and the situation resolved by 29th March but clearly not.

'...Tax doesn't have to be taxing ...', f*ck off HMRC. :/

In similar situation I pay an accountant but instead of chasing them it’s down to me because there working on my behalf.
Guys, is there ANYONE else.who wants a set commissioned by t8ups?

I may have to pull out but I'll know for sure this afternoon or tomorrow morning, in hot water atm with HMRC through no fault of my own, and I thought I'd be clear and the situation resolved by 29th March but clearly not.

'...Tax doesn't have to be taxing ...', f*ck off HMRC. :/

Reactions: silestanix
In similar situation I pay an accountant but instead of chasing them it’s down to me because there working on my behalf.

My accountant has stitched me and 9 other people up, haven't been able to get hold of the barsteward since mid Jan and I've been fined already as well as had HMRC demand the amount due . I called and put my case across, so HMRC said they'd review my case and give me a 'favourable' answer due to the evident I've provided.

However they called me this morning at 08:14 to give me the sh*t news and information to appeal. First thing I did then was post up in this thread cos the amount they want is substantially more than what I calculate is owed, which pushes it from mid hundreds to mid 4 figures.

My solicitor is speaking to his accountant this afternoon so I'll know by tomorrow morning whether I have to bail from this GB, rust treatment on my motor, and my laser eye surgery for which I've saved up ages. Least until I get this sorted.

It's frustrating... Its's an absolute shambles.

As per my email Trups could I jump in if there is any room. I guess we sort spec through email?

As per my email Trups could I jump in if there is any room. I guess we sort spec through email?

Hi Roy.

Get your name down, we need a minimum of 10, once 10 payments are in then I will stop anyone from joining as I need to order the parts in one go to get the discounts on parts.

I did email you back with the questions you had, if you have not got it then let me know and I will re send it out.

Thanks
Trups

Reactions: Roy Mcintyre
Reactions: Roy Mcintyre and JamieOS
Reactions: Whiteknight8 and JamieOS
Nearly there now lads! The sooner everyone has paid, the sooner the ball gets rolling.

Reactions: Sandra and Ian67
Reactions: Ian67 and Juddha
Is there any other way to contact the two guys who haven't replied? They haven't logged into the forum in like 3 weeks, so they might have missed the messages.

Reactions: t8ups and Sandra
Is there any other way to contact the two guys who haven't replied? They haven't logged into the forum in like 3 weeks, so they might have missed the messages.
I have sent them messages Jamie directly to their email address

Reactions: t8ups, Ian67, Juddha and 1 other person
1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF
7. mid lid
8. Ian67
9. Whiteknight8
10. JamieOS
11. Badden
12. Bare Foot Brewer

Hello, I am a new member and have just stumbled upon this thread, I have direct messaged EM Tuning and they will kindly help me to make rapid choices of options so the Group Buy can go ahead asap.

All the very best, thanks, Rob.

Reactions: Ian67, Whiteknight8, JamieOS and 2 others
1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF
7. mid lid
8. Ian67
9. Whiteknight8
10. JamieOS
11. Badden
12. Bare Foot Brewer

Hello, I am a new member and have just stumbled upon this thread, I have direct messaged EM Tuning and they will kindly help me to make rapid choices of options so the Group Buy can go ahead asap.

All the very best, thanks, Rob.

Rob, you are the Hero here for sure

Reactions: Ian67, Whiteknight8 and Sandra
1. Hharry100 - missed chance
2. Roy M (via email) - Paid
3. Juddha - Paid
4. Jeriho - Paid

5. Scoetti - missed chance
6. NikoAF - Paid
7. mid lid - Paid
8. Ian67 - Paid
9. Whiteknight8 - Paid
10. JamieOS - Paid
11. Badden - Paid
12. Bare Foot Brewer - Paid

Thanks to everyone who joined the group buy. we now have 10 people so there will be no exceptions for anyone wanting to add on as I am going to order the housings in 10 mins and all the others parts which will all arrive here by the end of this week so I can start building from 15th APR onwards, I plan to have all lamps finished and complete by the 25th of april as they take an average of 6 hours a set to build.

Thnaks once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jeriho, JamieOS, Whiteknight8 and 4 others
This post is now closed. Any questions just pm @t8ups directly. Thanks Guys. Lights will be with you all soon.

Reactions: JamieOS, Ian67 and Bare Foot Brewer
Hi All.

Quick update for everyone.

By the time i came round to ordering the housings there was only 6 O/S lamps remaining in the uk, i tried a European supplier but he was been very evasive as i am building these lamps based off depo housings and not tyc ones like previous ones. Anyway, the uk stockists are now back in stock and i have 11 sets of housings coming in friday 26th. :)

All other parts have been arriving over the last 2 weeks, the Ballasts will arrive monday from Hylux.

From monday i will be building these up, i plan to have most of them complete by the end of the next week and il be building and posting as there are only a few sets that had paint work so no waiting around.

I will keep everyone updated in the week.

Thanks.
Trups

Reactions: Ian67, Sandra, JamieOS and 1 other person
Hey Trups - re: adjuster part - are they in all OEM headlights? or only S3 ones?
Thanks

Update.

8 sets done that didnt request paint work. Just need to drill the rear cover to pass the wiring grommet through.

3 sets that require paint will be complete by today so all sets will be ready for me to start booking shipping from tomo. i was going to ship individually as each was donr but its easier for me to do a bulk shipment in 1 go as its more productive and takes alot less time to book.

I tried to upload a picture but i cant so will send to sandra.

Reactions: Ian67, Jeriho and Sandra
@t8ups pic uploaded as per request

Trups 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeriho, JamieOS, ToughlilT and 3 others
UPS have just took 10 sets, you should all get an email with a tracking number on.

If you dont then pm me and il send you it.

Uk orders will get to you tomo.
Europe and oz is 3 - 4 days.

Thanks
Trups

Reactions: Ian67 and Sandra
Mine arrived today, thanks!

Is there a guide to installation or is it plug and play etc?

Cheers

It's plug and play. Just take bumper of and take of the 4 screws holding the old lights in and then put new lights in and put bumper back on.

Reactions: Ian67 and mid lid
Is there any setup procedure with VCDS for new headlight motors or anything?