Audi S3 8L bi xenon group buy #3

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
After a lot of messages and interest on previous group buy posts we will start another group buy thread.

Here are the latest prices for the parts which reflect the current exchange rates, I know over the last 2 group buys the prices had had to creep up but we can do them at the price from the 1st group buy 3 years ago, just would not be worth it.

£445
New housings (facelift)
Morimoto Bi Xenon 7.0 projectors and brackets,
Hylux Ballasts
Morimoto Xenon bulbs - 4500k, 5500k, 6500k
Postage to UK - fre- if outside of the UK then please PM for shipping quote

Options:
LED indicators - £27
LED high beam - £25
LED sidelights - £8

Halogen ice white high beam - £10
halogen Chrome amber indicators - £12 - Philips

New headlight level motors - £55
Etching on projector lens - £30

Paint work:
Full colour including removal of the chrome on the rear reflector £50
Front Trim (1) - £15
middle trim (2) - £20
Rear trim (3) - Grey painted and Chrome left in place £40

To gain this pricing we need a minimum of 10 members, please only put your name down if you will be ready to pay once we hit 10, on the last group buy a lot of people didn't pay and when PM'ed did not respond to say they didn't want to be included, its just disrespectful to towards the serious owners that want the group buy to go ahead and that if we get a list of 10 and 1 person don't reply then everyone has to wait so please think this through.

Regards,
Trup

Reactions: Whiteknight8 and silestanix
Please copy and paste and add your name

1. Hharry100
2. Silesranix

Reactions: silestanix

1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha

Reactions: silestanix and Sandra

1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho

1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti

Reactions: silestanix
does this mean spare parts going to be available? :p

No I was not successful in getting a set at the time. I’m no longer interested, I have fallen out of love with my S3 due to other issues and will probably sell it or break it, it’s nothing against Trup’s product, I’m sure they are great and everyone who gets a set will be thrilled with them.

Sorry to hear it having problems so much so that it thinking of selling. Hope you find a easy fix and yeah anyone that gets them lights will be well impressed with @t8ups work.

Reactions: Sandra
1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF

Any chance of some pics of Xenon bulbs vs LED in these?

Any chance of some pics of Xenon bulbs vs LED in these?

The projectors by Morimoto are only for a HID bulb and NOT led, them led kits all over ebay are not upto par, xenon is still king when going for performance.

The optional led stuff is for the sidelight, high beam and indicators.

Trups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The projectors by Morimoto are only for a HID bulb and NOT led, them led kits all over ebay are not upto par, xenon is still king when going for performance.

The optional led stuff is for the sidelight, high beam and indicators.

Trups

I think he means the led high beams. I was curious about those myself, are they just for when you flash someone when your lights are off etc?

I think he means the led high beams. I was curious about those myself, are they just for when you flash someone when your lights are off etc?

Yeah the LED high beam is literally just for when you flash without the headlights on, for everything else the bi-xenons take over.

Reactions: t8ups, JamieOS and Sandra
1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF
7. mid lid

Reactions: Sandra and t8ups
1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF
7. mid lid
8. Ian67

Reactions: Sandra and t8ups
1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF
7. mid lid
8. Ian67
9. Whiteknight8

Reactions: t8ups and Sandra
This is a black out set I got in the last gb.
20190105 151431

1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF
7. mid lid
8. Ian67
9. Whiteknight8
10. JamieOS

Reactions: Ian67
Some pics of mine.....

D6B51D2E 1E3B 4358 962B 51B1293A241E

46D12F96 7510 4632 BC90 CF45F1306066

LED indicator bulbs....
ADA43B09 3525 41A5 A406 4E39758D6747

Reactions: t8ups and Sandra
Anyone else want in on this group buy? If so just copy and paste and add your name on

1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF
7. mid lid
8. Ian67
9. Whiteknight8
10. JamieOS

@Badden do you want to join this groupbuy?

1. Hharry100
2. Silestanix
3. Juddha
4. Jeriho
5. Scoetti
6. NikoAF
7. mid lid
8. Ian67
9. Whiteknight8
10. JamieOS
11. Badden

Wow they look awesome. I'm just getting my bits together to do my turbo clutch and flywheel and full suspension parts so funds are low otherwise I'd defo get some of these lights

They can be bought at a later date, just not at the group buy price so dont feel you need to commit for the group buy.

All,

Tonight will be the last night to get names down as a few members on the list need to get the lamps asap so want to get this gb done and dusted.

I will get info up like on previous headlight Group buys on how i need your orders placed.

Thanks
Trups

Reactions: Ian67
Hey Trups,

i may have to pull out of the buy, I just found out I need to do timing belt, water pump and a few other bits. how soon would you have to know? and you've got 11 on the list so this shouldn't stop it from going ahead should it? I really don't want to, especially as my driver's side light is starting to fail, but it depends on how much how much I need to spend to get the car back on the road.

Hey Trups,

i may have to pull out of the buy, I just found out I need to do timing belt, water pump and a few other bits. how soon would you have to know? and you've got 11 on the list so this shouldn't stop it from going ahead should it? I really don't want to, especially as my driver's side light is starting to fail, but it depends on how much how much I need to spend to get the car back on the road.

Thats fine, we just need 10 orders to get the GB pricing. Wont be able add on after tho as the parts need to be bought in one go for me to get discount on the parts.

Thanks