Audi s3 8l apy down pipe

temp

Reaction score
Just had car in garage because of exhaust said it was the down pipe he priced 1 up from audi about £260 just for down pipe? Any help would help is there any where you lot may recommend or an upgrade down pipe ? All the rest of the system is standard or anybody on here that has upgraded there system and has the standard 1 for sale. It seem every thing is going wrong with the
Car only had it about 6 months new turbo ££££ now exhaust£££££ :-(

if its got to be changed get a 3" aftermarket one with a sports cat as they cost under £300 for both and its a good upgrade.

Fitting is where it gets complicated though so check on prices for this

Cheers mate will have a look. Have you any links or ideas been looking on eBay but not sure if they are any good.

Mine is a relentless downpipe and sports cat I got it through Sam Bryant who is a member on here as he can arrange for it to be posted over from China.

Was less than £300 for both inc PnP and a little import tax

So maybe drop Sam a PM and see what the score is on getting them from him

Basically looks very similar to this one on ebay Downpipe Audi S3 TT Seat Leon 1.8T 210hp & 224HP / Turbocharger Turbo exhaust | eBay

Thanks for the link tuffty and Vrbob have seen Sam Bryant through that link will pm him tomorrow £300 for both:) have seen ones that are decat??? How do people get them through the mots??? Probably a silly question?? Do they just replace when it's due?

Is there any difference in a BAM or a APY down pipe or are they all the same fittings?

You will have to post your comments on the pipe when fitted jims3

Ok jims3. If the car is decat how does it go through mot and does the engine management light come on??

Ok jims3. If the car is decat how does it go through mot and does the engine management light come on??

It won't go through an MOT, you need a friendly MOT tester. I bought the 200 cell sports cat version though.

APY shouldn't throw a code with a decat as it only has a single pre cat O2 probe.