For Sale Audi S3 - 225 BAM

damo.h

Reaction score
8ad3f5a3-4e41-4280-8642-a94769856d98-original.jpg
2002 Audi S3 8L, 1.8 BAM. (Requires some attention)

I've owned this car for the last 10 and half years and it has been amazing throughout. It's been used as a weekend car/ visits to inters ect for the last 5 years, so hasn't really done much millage in this time. Current millage is 155k.

The good bits...

Full service history with either Audi dealership or Audi Motorsport/ approved centres.
Regularly maintained and every receipt kept.
Both keys/Log book/MOTs present

Interior.

Full electric pack including Seats, Windows, Mirrors, Doors ect.
Total closure alarm/immobilizer.
Recaro Split leather/ Alcantara interior and armrest.
Bose sound system/ Amp/Sub/ 6CD head unit.
iO Play Bluetooth integration/ phone/ music car kit.
OEM Audi S3 8p gear knob.
All clocks and clusters in good working order with no dreaded pixel issues.

Exterior.

Was wrapped a few years ago in 3m 1080 light blue vinyl and gloss black detailing on the front grills/ rear defuser/ door blades. Roof & spoiler is the cars originally paint

Wrap can easily be removed with a heat gun returning the car back to it's original colour if preferred. If I was keeping I'd be removing the wrap. I'm happy to de-wrap for you if wanted, just get in touch and we can sort something out.

Original colour is BLACK and paintwork is in good condition for age.

Prior to wrapping all stone chips were filled and primed by a professional body shop.

All the usual stuff you'd expect and a few minor mods...

Xenons, headlight washers, Front fogs ect.
Original Alloy wing mirror casings.
OEM Audi S3 8p Anthracite 18" Le man's Alloys (good amount of tread on tyres).
OEM Audi S3 8p Back twin tailpipes.
OEM Audi RS6 shark fin Ariel.
OEM Audi R8 oil cap.
OEM Porsche Coolant cap.
5x112 alloy adapters 15mm/20mm
KW suspension.
Adjustable rear tie bars.
N75 bypass.
PVC delete.
New 3" TIP.
Custom Heat shield/ Cone filter.
Forge 007p Diverter valve.
OEM Cupra r front Splitter.
HEKO wind deflectors.
LaminX.

A set of new rear brake calipers and pads were fitted when MOT'd in October 2018 however the car has only done a couple of hundred miles since.

The bad bits...

Interior.

A bit of minor age related wear as to be expected but nothing major. Usual wear to the drivers bolster from getting in and out, have been quoted £85 in the past to re-cover but never got around to it as it wasn't much of an issue. Other than that the interior is in very good clean condition for its age.

Exterior.

A couple of little dings here and there but nothing major (see pics in link). The remaining roll of vinyl will be included if wanted also, should you require it in the future.

Wheels were purchased in November with a view of getting refurbished ready for summer. However wheels are straight and in good condition.

Needs the head gasket looking at but it does run and drive.

Other than the head gasket issue the car runs, drives and stops great.

It's been a much loved and cared for car over the years but unfortunately I just don't have the time or the money to fix and keep a second vehicle to just have it sitting on the driveway doing nothing.

I've priced it cheap with a view of the repair costs plus extra for the effort to put her right so grab a bargain. Wil make someone a great car or an easy profit.

£1500 offers welcomed

More images and full description can be seen on link below or just get in touch.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/323821265089

Thanks

Last edited: