audi s3 2019 wltp res delete soundclip

mve7

Reaction score
because there are a lot of questions about the res delete for a 2019 audi s3 I uploaded a video. I'm happy to say the farts are back. its not to loud and its a cheap mod! really happy with it. sorry for the bad quality

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-07-02 at 21.37.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-07-02 at 21.37.11.jpeg
    448.6 KB · Views: 301
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-07-02 at 21.37.12.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-07-02 at 21.37.12.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 295
Reactions: JimmyMcGee, HertS3 and RaphCH
Your car looks awesome and sounds much better now (I presume, not heard one pre res delete)!

Sounds good, can't believe some 2019s have dsg farts. Mine doesn't do it even after a res delete

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Your car looks awesome and sounds much better now (I presume, not heard one pre res delete)!

Here I just uploaded a video.

before res delete

Reactions: dp_motley
because there are a lot of questions about the res delete for a 2019 audi s3 I uploaded a video. I'm happy to say the farts are back. its not to loud and its a cheap mod! really happy with it. sorry for the bad quality

Nice one! Your car is defo a WLTP yes? What res delete did you install and is that the only mod?

Nice one! Your car is defo a WLTP yes? What res delete did you install and is that the only mod?

Yes its a WLTP car its 2 weeks old and the only mod is a res delete

Attachments

• IMG_2127.JPG
    IMG_2127.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 248
Yes its a WLTP car its 2 weeks old and the only mod is a res delete
What about the rear diffuser? It doesn't look stock, as well as the tailpipe tips. Are the tips stock too? What size are they?

Sounds good, can't believe some 2019s have dsg farts. Mine doesn't do it even after a res delete

That is my concern with getting a res delete if it could guarantee the dsg farts would return i'd get it done straight away .
But like you have said your car still doesn't fart after the res delete so it puts me in two minds about having it done .

That is my concern with getting a res delete if it could guarantee the dsg farts would return i'd get it done straight away .
But like you have said your car still doesn't fart after the res delete so it puts me in two minds about having it done .
You can hear them slightly on the video before the res delete. Ours just clearly aren't coded to do it

You can hear them slightly on the video before the res delete. Ours just clearly aren't coded to do it

Mine sounds the same as mve's car pre res delete there is a slight noise on gear change in dynamic

Mine sounds the same as mve's car pre res delete there is a slight noise on gear change in dynamic

thats strange bro... hopefully they come back. how much km do you have?