Audi s3 2015 model noise?

Crano

Reaction score
Right I'm picking my S3 up next week and think it sounds too quite what's the best way to get some more sound?
Panel filter?

Thank James

Panel filter will only increase intake noise.......................

So what's best a revo induction kit??

How long for the exhaust note to usually change @jungle650? Around 5k miles?

How long for the exhaust note to usually change @jungle650? Around 5k miles?

It takes a little while for exhausts to bed in and free up. 5k onwards it should sound a little louder. Dont expect night and day differences though. Have a read of the thread and see what people say. There is also a cheeky video of different rev ranges.

The valve mod is worthwhile if u want a louder tone all of the time.

Jungle

Reactions: azibux1
It takes a little while for exhausts to bed in and free up. 5k onwards it should sound a little louder. Dont expect night and day differences though. Have a read of the thread and see what people say. There is also a cheeky video of different rev ranges.

The valve mod is worthwhile if u want a louder tone all of the time.

Jungle
Nice, thanks!

Nice, thanks!

Our cars sound much louder when you follow one / are side by side with one on full power. If u dont believe me see if u can trust a friend to drive your car while u follow / sit next to it through the rev range. Tunnels are great if u can pass through one on your own and change up on full throttle! They are pretty loud with stock back box etc, u dont really need a full exhaust unless you want to be v loud!

Decat/ downpipe alterations also make a decent difference but most people wont touch those things on such new cars.

Enjoy

Reactions: azibux1
Exactly my views @jungle650, don't want to make it crazy loud and be a yob lol. I'm happy with stock :)

A friend behind me once has said it makes a loud noise in dynamic as it is... Might get someone to do a drive past one day :)