Audi S3 2003 Styling

S3g

Reaction score
:think:

I am thinking of changing the looks of my Audi s3 2003 model, what front and back bumpers would look nice, what would you lot suggest, i was thinking of the newshape front bumper for this chassis (8L) but i thought it doesnt really look right as i have seen a few and it looks abit fake, if you know what i mean.

Usually i am not into doing stuff like this with cars seem as though it is an S3 adding a little style wouldnt harm it, after i style it i am also looking to chip it from Awsome GTI in Warrington.

I don't want anything to much just a little more than what it is now, the reason is some one hit in to my car so i thought instead of getting a normal bumper why not put something else on as he is paying, what do you guys suggest any ideas or websites, numbers would be appreciated...

I personally wouldnt change an S3 the looks are pretty much bang on imo

rodenal said:
I personally wouldnt change an S3 the looks are pretty much bang on imo

I know what your sayin, I was thinking that, if anything doesn't come up then i'll put the standard bumper on.

S3g said:
What do you think of this front bumper it does look nice.

http://shop.liquidautomotive.com/index.php?cPath=61_72_1739

The back bumper isnt all that it puts me off ive been on this site before interesting but limited.

S3's in my opinion can be modded on their body but you have to be careful as I have seen one or two mooses and stacks on the web,stick to the engine at first is my advice
PS front bumper does look good

The S4 bumper is a nice mod to the front of an S3, a few people on here have it done!

Just a thought! :idea:

But it surely looks good as it is!:)

The S4 bumper is a nice mod to the front of an S3, a few people on here have it done!

Just a thought! :idea:

But it surely looks good as it is!:)

Just be careful not to 'Chav' it up. I have seen some awful ones on the road which can only be described as mutalated S3s :ermm: . I like the RS4 vents though that you can get on the front bumper, very swish. I think the liquid automotive link looks a bit OTT. Keep us posted on what you decide. :icon_thumright:

I love the S4 front bumper, but I've heard a few horror stories about fit and finish. If you do go for that one post what you think of these points...

Rich

Well its out of the rs4 bumper or the s4 bumper ive not seen a site yet that does s4 bumpers that actually fit an s3, but i don't know the rs4 looks at bit ot dont you think or if i change the front would you recommend changing the back bumper as well or leave the standard on??

Thanks for the links and the info guys, keep me posted...

Your best bet may be to get an s3 and s4 bumper and plastic welded together as described in another thread on here - wont be cheap tho, but as it'd need to be painted and prepped regardless you could accept pretty scabby bumpers might be cheaper to acquire.